anyone ever buy from partsnmore.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone ever buy from partsnmore.com?

I came across www.partsnmore.com while searching for suppliers, and they look to have some decent pricing. was just wondering if anyone had any experience with these guys.

I've bought a bunch of stuff from them. They're OK, but the minimum order can be a pain if you only need one or two small items. I just ordered three caliper rebuild kits for my goldwing, and received an email a couple of days later telling me that one of the kits is on backorder, so they cancelled the whole order! I now have to track down these kits so I can get my bike ready for sale. Or, wait till they have them in stock again, which sometimes takes a couple of months.
    JP
    1982 GS1100EZ (awaiting resurrection)
    1992 Concours
    2001 GS500 (Dad's old bike)
    2007 FJR

Comment

yeah i bought a petcock from them

it took a while to get here (canada) but came well shipped and works perfectly. between the currency exchange and the customs duty i had to pay i probably could have ordered it from a dealer here but they are quite pricey ($150 can) i figure i saved around 40 to fifty bucks so no complaints.

Comment

Looks like they may have my brake shoes, I gonna call on Monday

Comment

I placed an order about a month ago - I am in canada and they shipped it from a canadian location - had to wait a few days as one of the parts was not in stock. They did however tell me immediately that it was not in stock and offered to ship the rest of the order first if necessary. I told them to wait and ship it all at once.

I will deal with them again, no doubt in my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwiz
            Looks like they may have my brake shoes, I gonna call on Monday
            good luck calling... try and find a phone number or address on there website.

I will not do business with them - why do they hide? I know they have been around a while, but I dont trust a company I cant talk to.

I planned on order from them many months ago - but didn't know for sure the part was correct - I looked for a phone number - nothing. I did emailed them, waited 3-4 days before I got a response that just said check with my dealer to see if the part will fit - nice technical support.

Since then Z1 ENt and CRC have proved decent to order from.

Comment

I've ordered a few hundred bucks worth of stuff from them. No problems at all. Everything is great.

Rick

Comment

no problem at all, shipped fast, nice products.

And I don't deal with people who can't email , forget phones. I don't even
                have a phone line in my house, that's VOIP too.

Comment

I've used them a couple of times. Great fast service.
                  No complaints. The have a GS section too. \\/

Comment

Ordered parts on friday arrived tueseday, not bad considering had a weekend in between and had to ship to Aus. Got everything ordered.

Comment

Ordered a bunch of parts on Sunday, got here on Thursday. They acknowledged my order and emailed me a tracking number within 24 hours. Excellent service in my book.
                      sigpic

SUZUKI:
                      1978 GS1000E; 1980 GS1000G; 1982 GS650E; 1982 GS1100G; 1982 GS1100E; 1985 GS700ES
                      HONDA: 1981 CB900F Super Sport
                      KAWASAKI: 1981 KZ550A-2; 1984 ZX750A-2 (aka GPZ750); 1984 KZ700A-1
                      YAMAHA: 1983 XJ750RK Seca

Free speech is the foundation of an open society. Each time a society bans a word or phrase it deems “offensive”, it chips away at that very foundation upon which it was built.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy
                        good luck calling... try and find a phone number or address on there website.

I will not do business with them - why do they hide? I know they have been around a while, but I dont trust a company I cant talk to.

I planned on order from them many months ago - but didn't know for sure the part was correct - I looked for a phone number - nothing. I did emailed them, waited 3-4 days before I got a response that just said check with my dealer to see if the part will fit - nice technical support.

Since then Z1 ENt and CRC have proved decent to order from.
                        The PartsNMore phone number is 519-272-0786 - Ontario, Canada

Comment

I just looked again, and still cannot see that phone number on their web site - where is it hiding?

Comment

It's not on the web site. It's given when an order is placed. I posted the phone number for you since you thought that they were hiding from you and you couldn't trust them. Maybe your medication needs adjusting. 8-[ :mrgreen:

I made an evening email inquiry and received my answer the next day. Their communcation is good in my book.

Comment

Working...
                            X