Parts Resource (link)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parts Resource (link)

4/14/07: I'm updating this thread to record links to any decent parts or information resources that I come across. If you have a source that you feel has something to offer the GS community and is reliable and trustworthy, please feel free to share it here. Thanks!

Original Post:
    This site was offered by another GS-er on the site and I ran across it while reading around the forums here in an effort to learn about a GS550ES that I'm getting road ready. I found the site to be a convenient resource for parts information and graphics, although the pricing on the site seems to be a good bit higher than what's offered by my local dealer. Use it in good health!

Buy parts at a low price for your snowmobile here at Alpha Sports, we carry a LARGE variety of parts and accesories.
    Last edited by Guest; 04-14-2007, 01:35 PM. Reason: Update

Yeah, I use the site to get factory part numbers, and order a good bit of stuff from Ron Ayers for all my gsxr suspension mods, and go to the local dealer for GS stuff that Ron Ayers does not carry...
    Mike

1982 GS1100EZ

Text messages with my youngest brother Daniel right after he was paralyzed:

Me: Hey Dan-O. Just wanted to say howdy & love ya!

Dan-O: Howdy and Love you too. Doing good, feeling good.

Me: Give 'em hell, Little Bro!

Dan-O: Roger that!

Comment

I use Alpha Sports because it's fast for part-number lookups. However, their prices are somewhat (sometimes a whole lot) higher than
      http://www.ronayers.com and

Sometimes http://www.oldbikebarn has useful stuff, too.

Comment

Ahhh! More good web resources. Thanks!

If anybody knows of more good websites, please add 'em here. Thanks!

Comment

You're welcome... and I forgot http://crc2onlinecatalog.com

Comment

Heres another site I use often, good prices, takes abit to get the order.

ghwrenchit

Comment

I came across this on ebay today...looks interesting!

Tony.
              '82 GS1100E

Originally posted by themess
              Only in your own mind did you refute what I wrote.

Comment

Motorcyclecloseouts.com

Motorcyclecloseouts.com, as recommended by Joe Nardy:

Would you like to share the experiences you have had with a new accessory, part or vendor? Post your review here.

Caveat: As you'll see if you hit the above link to Joe's thread, one member, Wolfie, had a less then perfect experience with these folks. However, it seems that it was more about timing than general practice.

Comment

CheapCycleParts.com

If found these guys when searching for carb parts. I haven't done business with them yet but what I do know is that they're parts diagrams are at least twice as clear as the same diagrams found on BikeBandit.com. For my bike, they seem to have more of the carb parts than any other site I've found.

CheapCycleParts.com

This forum contains old posts which may have information which may be useful. It is a closed forum in that you can not post here any longer. Please post your questions in the other technical forums.

FYI: At least one GS-er has had a bad experience with these guys: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=107724

I think I'll have to stay clear of doing business with this site, but I'll still use their parts diagrams.
                  Last edited by Guest; 05-02-2007, 02:01 PM. Reason: Update - Bad Experience

Comment

bwriners Suzuki GS Motorcycle Repair and Maintenance

Courtesy of GS member bwringer (it's in his signature as well).

Comment

Move the thread????

I suggest you guys move this thread to the proper forum. GS Links is dedicated specifically for this information. Great idea putting it all in one thread though! :-D

Comment

Originally posted by GS850_Coug View Post
                        I suggest you guys move this thread to the proper forum. GS Links is dedicated specifically for this information. Great idea putting it all in one thread though! :-D
                        Good point. I'll make the request to the admins. Thanks!

Comment

MotorCycleGearReview.com

Originally recommended in another thread by GSR member vpminneci:

Comment

Best I have found...

After many hours cruising the Net, the best place I have found for Suzuki parts online is Pro Source Motorsports. They have the best prices and thus far have sent everything correctly!

www.prosourcemotorsports.com

I got a complete air filter assembly (Foam and Metal Support Frame with attached seal) from them for $39 to fit my 1982 GS100Gz.

Good Luck, Bruce

Comment

Usefull www sites

WWW.gs-classic.de/index1e.htm JUST USE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOME PAGE TO VIEW ENGLISH OR WHAT EVER LANG SOME SPEAK. S.N.
                              WWW.GS4.co.uk/home.html

Comment

Working...
                              X