X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z1 Enterprises WOW!

On Joe Nardys recommendation

see: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...ad.php?t=92281

I ordered my 530 chain and sprockets(plus a couple of odds and ends) from Z1 Enterprises http://www.z1enterprises.com/default.aspx yesterday 6/22/06 at 2:30 pm and received my order in perfect condition at 11:00am 6/23/06 (today)\\/

I am only 180 mi away, but this is the fastest I have ever received anything (even local orders) that I have ordered online. Even though I had to pay sales tax (NY to NY transaction) I still saved $40 from the best prices I could find elsewhere.

I highly recommend these guys.

I agree. I heard about Z1 from a Post By Billy Ricks in the Tech Forum and I ordered a Speedo and Clutch cable which arrived in a Few Days. Excellent Service!
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

I bought my Dyno coils and wires from them and was so impressed with the excellent service, I wrote them a letter, thanking them for the service.
      I don't make it a practice to write companies but when they run the company like Z1\\/ \\/
      Plan on buying from them for some of my repair needs.

Love em
      Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
      2000 Kawasaki Concours
      Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Originally posted by Can_O_Tuna
        On Joe Nardys recommendation

see: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...ad.php?t=92281

I ordered my 530 chain and sprockets(plus a couple of odds and ends) from Z1 Enterprises http://www.z1enterprises.com/default.aspx yesterday 6/22/06 at 2:30 pm and received my order in perfect condition at 11:00am 6/23/06 (today)\\/

I am only 180 mi away, but this is the fastest I have ever received anything (even local orders) that I have ordered online. Even though I had to pay sales tax (NY to NY transaction) I still saved $40 from the best prices I could find elsewhere.

I highly recommend these guys.
        Jim,

I'm glad to see Z1 Enterprises took care of you as well as (better than?) they took care of me. Besides quick shipping and good prices they are excellent at technical support. I had an email conversation with Jeff at Z1 on a Sunday night when I had a question regarding the correct R/R for my bike. These guys really do it right.

Joe
        IBA# 24077
        '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
        '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
        '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

I found Z1 from the links page on this site, and found out they're only 5.1 miles from my house!!! I phoned in an order, and was allowed to pick it up. I talked to the guy for an hour or so. He's good people, and i'll be ordering everything i can from him. He's got better pricing, and selection than most shops around here.

Comment

Originally posted by snick
            I found Z1 from the links page on this site, and found out they're only 5.1 miles from my house!!! I phoned in an order, and was allowed to pick it up. I talked to the guy for an hour or so. He's good people, and i'll be ordering everything i can from him. He's got better pricing, and selection than most shops around here.
            Lucky You! Most shops around here would Rather You Stay Away if it Ain't New and Under Warranty!
            sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
            2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

This is good news, I just dropped some $$$ with them today after reading that same chain conversion post.

I'll post a follow up when I recieve the order.

Comment

Yeah Z1enterprises rules! I did several deals with them and no complaints whatsoever and good prices.

Comment

Definitely will go back

Got some shims from them this week. Placed the order late Friday evening and had them in my hand Tuesday afternoon, via USPS even. These folks know how important riding is to us. I commute 70 miles a day on my GK and so everday its down, I spending a fortune in gas. \\/ Very pleased is an understatement.

Comment

I'm another happy customer. Great customer service.

Comment

I got my order yesterday, everything was in great shape! Definately an A+

Comment

Jeff is a great seller. Ordered speedo and tach cables on Friday and they arrived on Monday. Not bad at all. Ray
                        "Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded" -Yogi Berra
                        GS Valve Shim Club http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=122394
                        1978 GS1000EC Back home with DJ
                        1979 GS1000SN The new hope
                        1986 VFR700F2 Recycled

Comment

I'm super pleased with Z-1. Jeff is an awesome guy to deal with. Does what he says he will and follows up on his customers. I couldn't believe how fast I got my parts! Definitely get an A+ from me. Guy
                          Originally posted by Ghostgs1
                          Jeff is a great seller. Ordered speedo and tach cables on Friday and they arrived on Monday. Not bad at all. Ray
                          Last edited by Guest; 07-22-2006, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Another thumbs up for Z1! I called and talked to Jeff for about 30 minutes and he helped me choose my new sprocket setup for the 750. No other place that I have ever called would have spent that long helping me out. I mentioned that Z1 is held in high regard here on the forum and he thanked me and the rest of you. His prices are super and shipping was only 2 days from NY to MN. This is what customer service is all about!:-D :-D :-D

Comment

A+

My order was placed and confirmed with Z1 through their website at 11:02 AM on August 1st, and was on my doorstep via USPS by 10:00 AM, August 3rd. It was a routine order (petcock, brake pads, some reflector bolts for license plate), but they did their usual awesome job. Hard to imagine looking somewhere else for stuff unless Z1 doesn't carry it.

Randy...

Comment

Working...
                              X