Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milwaukee Cycle~lizbang1

On eBay.

Has anyone had any experience with these guys?

I was thinking about bidding on this tank but I sent some basic questions about it and they went unanswered. Sorry, but if you don't communicate before the sale, I have little faith you'll be of any service after the sale. They do have good feed back though. It has been listed before.
    Last edited by Guest; 07-27-2006, 12:34 AM.

you really need to be carefull when money is involved. I don't like to purchase anything on-line

Comment

Things I have Bought Online in the Last year and a Half: Motorcycle, Car,Motorcycle Helmets (3), Gloves, Jackets (3), Digital Camera, PDA, Brake Pads, Filters, Tires, ETC. Things I have Sold Online: I can;t remember them All. My Ebay Feedback Score 80 100% positive. That is the Key, Check out the Selling Parties Reputation, Feedback Score, Return/Refund Policy. I live in a Rural area and Some items are Not Available without a Long Drive. Yes, I have run into Glitches both Buying And Selling but all have been Resolved Fairly. I would NOT purchase from a Seller Who refuses to Answer Email, PERIOD!
      Last edited by marvinsc; 07-23-2006, 12:13 AM.
      sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
      2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Working...
      X