Cycle Salvage Great Service, Z1 Saves $

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cycle Salvage Great Service, Z1 Saves $

Trailer tipover resulted in mangled speedo and cracked up center guage cluster on my daughter's '82 GS550L. Sent out a bunch of e-mails to online salvage yards and got one answer: from Cycle Salvage in CT. They even sent me a hi-res digital image of the parts to view. Called 'em up and 150 bucks later I should have the entire instrument cluster minus tach in 5 days. If there are any probs with the parts or delay in reciept, I'll let the forum know. So far great service.

PS I use Dennis Kirk alot. Heard a lot about Z1 Enterprises. Did some checking and everything I have purchased from DK in the last couple of months would have been substantially less at Z1. Example: 8 bucks less for a Claymer manual. I'll go there first from now on.

Awesome!

That's not too far from me. I have been seeking a new ignition switch and keys cause somebody tried to take my beloved 82 GS1100e away from me last week. Broke the ignition. I have emailed to see if they have one.

Thanks again for the tip.[-o<

Comment

Got the unit in four days from my first e-mail. It was in outstanding shap. Its on the bike and works great! If I need salvage parts in the future, I'll use these guys again!

Ordered a clutch cable (for my KZ-1000) from Bike Bandit and it went on back order. Cancelled the order and ordered one from Z-1. Got it in 3 days and it was half the price! Not an OEM unit, but high quality and only 13 bucks. 16 with shipping. :-D Life is good!

Comment

Working...
      X