BlueMagic Metal Polish Cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BlueMagic Metal Polish Cream

I searched the world over..... Oh that's from another time... anyway.

In the process of searching for a metal polish to help clean up the engine casing on my '79 GS850 I came across the BlueMagic Metal Polish Cream.

I was quite surprised how well this stuff works and thought I might share.
    I wanted to replace the all aluminum end caps on my Valve Cover.
    I had purchased an '82 GS1100G for spare parts and to help defray the costs of getting the 850 looking and running good I parted alot of it out.
    The 1100 had Chromed aluminum end caps on it and I thought this would look sharper than just plain aluminum.
    I tried a couple other products and was not real enamored with any and decided to give this stuff a try.

WOW :-D I am pleased with the end result and the fact that the job was not real tough to accomplish.

5 minutes after starting I was awarded with an almost new looking end cap.
    I decided to attach a pic of one that I did while writing this so you can see the results for yourself.

Hope this helps!!

Steve

Yep that stuff is terrific. I found out Fleet Farm is carrying it agian. I would judge it too be almost if not better than muthers.

Comment

I'd like to try some. Where can I get it?
      85 GS1150E May '06 BOM
      79 GS1000S Wes Cooley Beast

Comment

Hey Bruce,

I think when I bought this I bought it at a bicycle shop.
        Anyway, I did a google for this place.....
        This website is for sale! midwayautosupply.com is your first and best source for information about midwayautosupply. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Steve

Comment

A free sample of this stuff comes with a lot of the chrome engine case guards.

Comment

Found some at advance auto... can't wait to give it a try.

Comment

This is also available at NAPA. I know I carry it in my store.

Comment

Working...
              X