O-ring kits for Mikuni carbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O-ring kits for Mikuni carbs

This is a great site for carburetor O-Rings for that Mikuni carb of yours. He sells kits for the both the CV and VM type carbs. The price is $12 and $16 respectively. This is a great deal considering that most carb rebuild kits do not give you all the O-rings that you need to completely rebuild the carbs.

-- Frank --

Ordered a kit from them on Monday and it was in my mailbox Wednesday! Nice little instruction and tip sheet included.

Comment

Purchased several kits from him already. Very happy.

Comment

I also recommend him.

Comment

Great product, great service, great guy.

Comment

Ordered two sets today. One each for the CV & VM carbs. Lookig forward to rebuilding both racks this winter.

Comment

I ordered and installed mine last weekend...$12 carb overhauls Bike runs like new! Took about four days, sent first class mail.

Ken
              Last edited by Guest; 06-13-2007, 06:29 PM.

Comment

with feedback like this, you can't go wrong. just ordered up a set myself!

Mike

Comment

I ordered a set in the small hours of Tuesday morning, and they were in the mailbox Thursday.

The instructions are great, the parts are well organized, and his site is comprehensive.

Just for the convenience alone this is one of the best $16 bucks you will spend on your bike.

Comment

I got a kit sent to Australia and it was here within a week. Great service.

Comment

Anyone know where I can get the fuel connectors that go between the carbs for a 78 GS1000? One of them is a tee and the other two are straight.

Comment

Working...
                      X