Paul Miller for parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul Miller for parts

I have bought many,many parts for both my GT and GS from Paul and have recieved nothing but the best service you can imagine.
    Excellent source
    Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
    2000 Kawasaki Concours
    Please wear ATGATT

Originally posted by crag antler View Post

I have bought many,many parts for both my GT and GS from Paul and have recieved nothing but the best service you can imagine.
    Excellent source
    Doug,

That's a great find. I'm going to keep his card handy.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Steve

Comment

here is a website for Paul

Paul Miller Motorcycle. Parts for your Vintage Suzuki: 60's - Mid 80's.

Comment

I bought a fuse block from him, NOS and came with the fuses loaded!

No complaints about these guys from me.
        Keith
        -------------------------------------------
        1980 GS1000S, blue and white
        2015Triumph Trophy SE

Ever notice you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist office?

Comment

Paul is a good guy. Way back in 98 when I started to put the GS L back together, he was the first person I ordered stuff from and got what I needed for a good price. He is honest and diligent.

Comment

I used to have TONS of GT-750 bikes and parts, but I decided some years ago to dispose of the stuff.

I sold Miller a ton of this stuff a few years ago. Seemed like a decent enough guy (until he wanted to load my stuff into his truck before he paid for it, something I found unacceptable)...

Then he whined about the distance he traveled (as if he didn't mapquest it to figure out exactly where I was) and called a guy that he knew who had made me an offer on the rest of what he didn't take. Miller talked the guy into backing out of the deal, and I was not at all happy about his sticking his nose into this.

BTW, I still have two GT-750 frames with motors that I would like to get rid of. I think one has a title...

Comment

He now has his own site. I think this might be new as I have not seen it before. http://www.millersvintage.com/
              '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy View Post
                He now has his own site. I think this might be new as I have not seen it before. http://www.millersvintage.com/
                Nice find. Thanks\\/
                Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
                2000 Kawasaki Concours
                Please wear ATGATT

Comment

I've bought several things from Paul, all NOS, all at reasonable prices. Never had a problem. I usually see his stuff on ebay. Not sure how much GS stock he keeps on the shelves.

Comment

Just a reminder. I work ten minutes from were Paul is if anybody ever needs a set of eyes for somthing

Comment

Originally posted by skip View Post
                      Just a reminder. I work ten minutes from were Paul is if anybody ever needs a set of eyes for somthing
                      Nice to know skip.
                      The things you learn here:shock: \\/
                      Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
                      2000 Kawasaki Concours
                      Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Working...
                      X