Starters and Starter Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starters and Starter Parts

Stockers Starters. They have the stuff you need. You can also use their website to cross reference different makes/models.

www.stockers.com

You forgot to mention that their prices are excellent.

I bought a starter plate complete with brushes, including shipping, for less than what a local starter repair company told me was their buying price in Toronto.
    "If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
    Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

I'll chime in here, when you call, you talk to the owner.
      I rec'd fantastic customer service, he knows his bikes !
      And a UPS shipping label to return the starter. They pay both ways!

Ard recommnded them to me, and I have told others.
      Never heard a bad word about them.

Highly recommended
      Keith
      -------------------------------------------
      1980 GS1000S, blue and white
      2015Triumph Trophy SE

Ever notice you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist office?

Comment

I called a while back, and yes I got the owner. He not only walked me through which starter would work for my model, but talked me out of buying one, as in his opinion, I didn't need a new starter.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleMike View Post
          I called a while back, and yes I got the owner. He not only walked me through which starter would work for my model, but talked me out of buying one, as in his opinion, I didn't need a new starter.
          Wow! That is an honest person.
          2010 Honda VFR1200F
          1983 Suzuki GS750T (sold)
          Being Revisited
          1981 Honda CM400T
          http://www.bikepics.com/members/cloudbreakmd/

Comment

Starter Rebuild!

Thanks everyone! I love the this place!!!! I'm always trying to find something on my own and usually cant. Whenever I come here I can usually find what I'm looking for (most of the time at a great price I might add). Got the rebuild kit I've been looking for. Thanks again, everyone. Greg

Comment

Excellent!! Now tell me where to get the best deal on an 82 1100G starter clutch. Thanks in advance....RJ

Comment

We've made two purchases. Elwood and Mrs. Stocker are great to deal with. Knows his stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by omaharj View Post
                  Excellent!! Now tell me where to get the best deal on an 82 1100G starter clutch. Thanks in advance....RJ
                  Me too!! I desperately need one soon...

Comment

Here's where I got mine.

Comment

2 thumbs up

yea Elwood is a real nice guy. He made good on a set of brushes I bought.
                      let me exchange them for an end plate kit which he promptly shipped out
                      I got it today. starter is back in business. Now all I need is a set of intake boots and I'll be on the road.

Comment

Working...
                      X