DeoxIt Contact Cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DeoxIt Contact Cleaner

DeoxIt. The best contact spray cleaner I have found. Yes, it's a bit pricey, but this stuff works wonders. Made by Caig Laboratories. You'll need the big can, the small 'lipstick' size isn't enough to do the entire wiring harness. And you need to do the entire wiring harness!

cramolin, contact cleaner, DeoxIT, contact lubricant, Hand Shield, CONTACT ENHANCER, electrical contact cleaner, RID-OX, terminal cleaning, Nutrol, contact cleaners, contact lubricants, oxidation, gold wipes, De-ox-it, De-ox-id, PreservIT, CaiLube MCL, gold guard, stabilant 22, CRAMOLIN, WD-40, Kontaktspray, Kontaktsprays, corrosion, ProGold, conductivity, contact enhancer, solvents, contact cleaner, enhancers, contact lubricant, cramolin, deoxit, progold, CONTACT CLEANER, preservit, cailube mcl, CONTACT CLEANERS, rid-ox,

This needs a bump. It will remind you of the day you found out WD-40 wasn't in the same league with P'Blaster. \\/

Comment

Crikey, that web site is an unorganized grabasstic eyesore! :shock:

Looks like Good Stuff, but exactly which product out of the confusing multitudes should we buy?
      1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
      2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
      2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
      Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

Yikes, that site was confusing when I posted that link a couple of years ago. That outfit seriously needs some marketing help. Use the spray from this page:

cramolin, contact cleaner, DeoxIT, contact lubricant, Hand Shield, CONTACT ENHANCER, electrical contact cleaner, RID-OX, terminal cleaning, Nutrol, contact cleaners, contact lubricants, oxidation, gold wipes, De-ox-it, De-ox-id, PreservIT, CaiLube MCL, gold guard, stabilant 22, CRAMOLIN, WD-40, Kontaktspray, Kontaktsprays, corrosion, ProGold, conductivity, contact enhancer, solvents, contact cleaner, enhancers, contact lubricant, cramolin, deoxit, progold, CONTACT CLEANER, preservit, cailube mcl, CONTACT CLEANERS, rid-ox,

The D5 (flushing action) or the DN5 (quick dry, non-drip) is the stuff I used, and you still need the big can

Comment

Originally posted by omaharj View Post
          This needs a bump. It will remind you of the day you found out WD-40 wasn't in the same league with P'Blaster. \\/
          OH MAN

I TOTALLY REMEMBER THAT DAY HAHA

Comment

Working...
          X