pittsburgh to oklahoma city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pittsburgh to oklahoma city

I'm a proud owner of a gs 450L ('83) I had bought it as a "get around town until I get a bigger bike" bike. But the damn thing won't let me go. Last year in june I decided to go riding. 12 stops for fuel, a new chain (cheap chains suck by the way, new when I started, stretched out bad by the time I hit st. louis.),and 22 hours later I was in Ok city. Then to see how tough the ol' gs'er was rode it to atlanta GA where my crew was working. Again, no major problems other than well, a numb bottom and loss of feeling in fingers of my right hand. I have to say this , if your damned and determined to see what kind of life these little wonders have, get a cruise control because they will last longer than you. A few weeks later I rode it home. That is some sweet road up through virginia and especially west virginia, enogh curves to keep the gears shifting and wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more to see than on a major interstate (the only thing exciting I noticed on my way to okc was a truck tire exploding about a couple car lenths ahead of me. not pretty at all, one of those butt grabbing hold of the seat incidents). Hey anyone have any electrical advise, my gs'rs ill and i'm needing some advise. thanks
Working...
X