Motorcycle Escapes magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motorcycle Escapes magazine

I got an email a while back from Primedia Publications, the company that publishes Motorcyclist Magazine, about a new magazine titled 'Motorcycle Escapes'. I found two issues at a local grocery store and picked them up. The articles are very in-depth ride guides from destinations around the world. They include specific routes and interesting things to do and see. These are definitely magazines to hang onto for future reference. These articles would be at least a good starting point for planning a rally! Plus there are articles on accessories like tank bags, GPS units, etc. The magazine comes out quarterly. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Thanks,
    Joe
    IBA# 24077
    '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
    '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
    '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

I have never heard of these, I will keep looking.

Comment

Yeah, I got one at the store last month. Pretty good touring article in there about West Virginia...
      Currently bikeless
      '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
      '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Got the first one about a year or so ago. Great article on riding Death Valley

Comment

We even get it up here! Excellent magazine.

Comment

Comment

Another nice thing about this mag are the product reviews. The issues I have included in depth reviews of boots and tank bags. Both articles had a lot of info about a large number of items, about as good as I've seen in a long time.

Joe
              IBA# 24077
              '15 BMW R1200GS Adventure
              '07 Triumph Tiger 1050 ABS
              '08 Yamaha WR250R

"Krusty's inner circle is a completely unorganized group of grumpy individuals uninterested in niceties like factual information. Our main purpose, in an unorganized fashion, is to do little more than engage in anecdotal stories and idle chit-chat while providing little or no actual useful information. And, of course, ride a lot and have tons of fun.....in a Krusty manner."

Comment

I'd just like to say when I saw this topic title, I got a picture in my head of a magazine chasing a motorcycle. The bike looked scared.

Comment

Motorcycle magazines

Guys,
                  Good day to you all...I know I dont post a lot here but when I saw this thread...I knew this one I have been getting for a while is definitely worth mentioning.....RoadRunner
                  It is published out of the TarHeel State in Clemmons ,N.C. and was headed up by a Christian Neuhauser and his family,til his untimley demise. The mag is being continued by his family and through another board I frequent Sport-touring.net there used to be a discount link....It is sent out in a plastic sleeve and has all of the attributes of the afore mentioned mag and they even go another step further and include maps! of te routes they run...It has beenout for about 6 ears and the back issues are worth a look at.... as is this fine publication...IMHO.....Happy New Year all now back to the side lines....

rodm850g

Comment

Perhaps one of our editors will have something published there soon. That would be cool.
                    If I see it locally, I might check it out.

Comment

Working...
                    X