www.newenough.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.newenough.com

Ok, it's been said for years on this site, but I gotta give www.newenough.com mad props for all I have bought from them this year. So this is a review for anyone looking for riding gear that hasn't heard or dealt with them yet.

First of all, go to the website. The owner, Paul I think his name is, writes in detail all the virtues of every product they sell. As we all know, different companies seem to use a different tape measure, and he tells if the item fits small or large. Next, you'll see a huge block of text about the item. Features, fabric, how waterproof it might be or how hot the item may be.

Also, there are tons of pics that show the item actually on a person. Pictures from every angle. Big, full color pictures.

I have ordered 4 items from them this year, all which showed up within 3 days of my order with no special shipping. One item I have had trouble finding is a pair of pants. I'm short and have a large waist. The first pair I ordered was too big and way too long. The return policy is great. If they don't work out, go online and order another item and at check out they will ask if it's an exchange. The item is shipped right out before they get yours back, with no charge. As long as your item gets back in 15 days, you don't get charged again.

Thumbs up for www.newenough.com!
    Currently bikeless
    '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
    '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Great place for Gear, Excellent Service and First Quality Stuff!:-D
    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Ditto everything Jethro said. Almost identical experience this year. Also, check them out on eBay. They sell stuff on there that they are trying to clear out and you can really clean up. I got 3 pairs of riding boots and 2 jackets from them off eBay this year and all of it combined and including shipping came out to less than the retail cost of just one of the jackets.
      Last edited by Guest; 09-06-2006, 07:50 AM.

Comment

great tips guyz - thx

will certainly look into them....:-D

Comment

I've bought much from them also. My only complaint is that they've been going up on their prices in the past couple of years, especially since they discontinued selling used leathers. Still the best value out there if you can get your size.

Hap

Comment

Originally posted by Hap Call View Post
            I've bought much from them also. My only complaint is that they've been going up on their prices in the past couple of years, especially since they discontinued selling used leathers. Still the best value out there if you can get your size.

Hap

Who wants a used leather thong anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoomgar View Post
              Who wants a used leather thong anyway?
              Depends on who wore it...
              Currently bikeless
              '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
              '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

They are here in TX, so be aware you pay Tax on your purchases (if you live in TX)
                I have burchased 3x from them, and can say they are very quick shippers.
                I will continue to use them :-D

Comment

just tried them out, so we'll see...

thanks for turning me on tho these guys...

i love their site! great descriptions and plenty of photos to give you a good idea of the products.

i found a set of riding gloves on their eBay auctions and am ordering my helmet (red rubatone Icon Alliance) at the same time so hopefully i'll have them here in a week or so!\\/

can't wait!

Comment

*update* i received my helmet and gloves from them yesterday...excellent customer service!

i won the gloves on eBay and added a Icon Alliance helmet to the order when I paid. they shipped it together to save on freight and on their site it said 5 days on FedEx ground to me (TX to Northern Cali) and they showed up two days early! (+1 for FedEx Ground!)

the gloves rock! and they were a great price!
                    the helmet is really nice also, except it has a blem on it, right on the top (black dots behind the vent). I emailed them a few photos right when i got it and this morning they had already responded with an offer for either store credit or replacement of the helmet!

very impressed!

their prices are great and their closeout deals are even better!
                    thanks for the link! will def do business w/ them in the future!

Comment

Just gotta bump

I am hooked to NewEnough's site. So far I have bought two jackets two sets of gloves and am eyeballing a host of other stuff.
                      The stuff comes quick and as advertised. Not to mention cheap as heck!
                      Love that site.

Comment

Killer deal on PowerTrip DTP jacket. 99 bucks for a armoured leather, race cut sleave jacket?? Pretty damn good. I just picked one up myself. I have 837539843984 jackets, but cant pass up a deal like that.

Comment

I just ordered pants from them today. I really hope they fit, lol. I ordered my jacket from them a month or so ago and it is great. Very good resource indeed.

Comment

I just ordered the DTP Jacket. Can't pass up a deal like that. Now, I will just have to black out those letters!
                            NO PIC THANKS TO FOTO BUCKET FOR BEING RIDICULOUS

Current Rides: 1980 Suzuki GS1000ET, 2009 Yamaha FZ1, 1983 Honda CB1100F, 2006 H-D Fatboy
                            Previous Rides: 1972 Yamaha DS7, 1977 Yamaha RD400D, '79 RD400F Daytona Special, '82 RD350LC, 1980 Suzuki GS1000E (sold that one), 1982 Honda CB900F, 1984 Kawasaki GPZ900R

Comment

Originally posted by 1980GS1000E View Post
                              I just ordered the DTP Jacket. Can't pass up a deal like that. Now, I will just have to black out those letters!
                              ohhh Good idea...id like to see some info on how you do it!

Comment

Working...
                              X