parts and fiche

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

parts and fiche

CrotchRocket.com is available for purchase. Get in touch to discuss the possibilities!

You can search buy item number or look through the fiche and order from there. Haven't bought anything from them yet but use the site for diagrams. Just thought you all might want to know.

Crotchrocket.com (JT Motorsports) has a very poor reputation around here -- no communication and very slow shipping. Several people waited months for parts, and were lied to when they called. I don't believe they've ever been known to actually answer an email, either.

Flat Out Motorcycles in Indianapolis also has excellent prices, and so far folks here have been mostly happy with their service. Plus, they're 20 minutes from my office in Indy, so I could go yell at them for you if needed...

The fiches are a service provided by PSN (Power Sports Network) to many different dealers. The dealer chooses whether to show part number, how much markup to charge, etc. The dealers order the parts from Suzuki, then ship your parts to you when they arrive at the dealer. None of these dealers has a warehouse of parts -- they all come from the same Suzuki warehouses.
    1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
    2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
    2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
    Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

Also a good place to look up part #s
      Buy parts at a low price for your snowmobile here at Alpha Sports, we carry a LARGE variety of parts and accesories.

www.BikeBandit.com
      is also a good place but not extremly fast at shipping. Their part #s do not relate to anything Suzuki

Comment

I only use them (crotchrocket)for their fiche to identify Suzuki pn#'s. Bike Bandit doesn't have the info on the GLT model GS850. So I plug Suzuki numbers from crotchrocket into bikebandit and find that the parts have the description from a use in the 450, 650, etc. However, all the parts arrive as the item I looked up on crotchrocket.=D>

Comment

Crotchrockets fische is easier to read the numbers and etc... I also use them for that then order from Bike Bandit.

Comment

I have a new addition to add to this post. Turns out that my local dealer has put parts fiche online for Suzuki, Kawasaki and Yamaha. The place is called Bob Tracey's World of Cycles. I have made many purchases with them since my relocation to Pittsburgh and I am very satisfied with their service thus far. The prices have been lower than Alpha-Sports too. However, I have not had anything shipped since I pick up locally. All my parts have come in within 3-5 days if not in stock (the usual case).

The parts fiche can be found here. Go fiche!

Jon
            16 KTM 1290 Super Duke GT with 175hp stock, no upgrades required...
            13 Yamaha WR450 with FMF pipe, Baja Designs street legal kit
            78 GS750E finely tuned with:

78 KZ1000 in pieces with:
            Rust, new ignition, burnt valves and CLEAN carbs!

History book:
            02 GSF1200S Bandit (it was awesome)
            12 Aprilia Shiver 750
            82 GS1100G

83 Kaw 440LTD

Comment

Working...
            X