Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real Gasket. Cam Cover gaskets.

I found this:

Anybody know if these are available only directly from RealGasket? Are there no distributers (were could also get other parts)?
    Last edited by Redman; 10-07-2006, 08:31 AM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Found answer to my own question. Thier web page says "only place" to get the original silicon gasket.

Cut-n-paste from the homepage:
    These silicone rubber gaskets, which are made from aerospace mechanical grade AMS silicone, are 100% reusable, designed to withstand temperatures up to 400°F, and to last the life of the engine.
    If you are tired of oil leaks, then a silicone rubber valve cover gasket is the only way to go and Real Gaskets Tennessee is the only place you can get 'THE ORIGINAL' silicone rubber gasket.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

I called this past Tuesday and talked to Harold, the owner. He's the one that answered the phone. I ordered my gasket and I got it in the mail on Thursday. If you call in the morning, he'll have it out in that day's mail.
      Todd.

Comment

Lots of folks here have recommended Harold's silicone gaskets. Do a search and you'll find everything you ever wanted to know about 'em. I bought one for my 1100. Got it in just a few days. Harold has a great product. You won't be disappointed.

Comment

DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN THE BOLTs A little past finger tight for the silicon gasket

Comment

I love mine. Harold is a stand up guy. Highly recomended.

Comment

Working...
            X