T-Max Portable Compressor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-Max Portable Compressor

I've always had problems with tyres that go flat when I lay my vehicles for months, sometimes years in Africa. The cars are left on blocks to save the springs/tyres.
    I was looking for an electric portable compressor and came across this on ebay brand new and only half the cost of list, A T-Max 'Adventurer' The thing is amazing, it pumps a 265-70-16 tyre from completely flat to working pressure in about a minute maybe more. It is said to pump 160 litres of air so will even work as an airline. Also said to pump 150psi.
    Down side is its big and quite heavy for a portable connect to the battery device, also sucks 45amperhours but that's no biggie as its done its work in five minutes. It come in a bag with a coily airline with a bag of various nozzles for pumping air beds and stuff, its an industrial strength piece of kit and would recommend it to anyone. Far better than the Halfords thing I had before that took forty five minutes to do the same job.

sigpic

Don't say can't, as anything is possible with time and effort, but, if you don't have time things get tougher and require more effort.
Working...
X