X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSXR7ED
    replied
    Good for you, Rich.

I'm really surprised about PartsOutlaw in FL...they were good to me back in 2013-14.

Ed

Leave a comment:

• Rich82GS750TZ
    replied
    UNPRECEDENTED! I got my order from Partshark in 7 business days, complete with no back orders. This was far quicker than any other online vendor of OEM parts I’ve ever ordered from: BikeBandit, partsoutlaw, Babbitts, I know there were others.

Leave a comment:

• storm 64
    replied
    I like that Rocky Mountain Cycle Supply. I've been get my tires from them folks for a while. I usually receive the tires before they even give me a tracking number! Very quick service.👍

Leave a comment:

• 1978GS750E
    replied
    I placed an order with Parts Outlaw 4 weeks ago. I called after 3 weeks and was told "those parts are NLA from Suzuki, do you want a refund?" GEEZ, ya think?

Ordered freom Rocky Mountain ATV and they are scheduled to ship in 14 days?????

Parts Outlaw has lost my business due to their customer no-service!

Leave a comment:

• Rich82GS750TZ
    replied
    Originally posted by alke46 View Post
    Are they not connected with parts fish like mine is? When I access my dealership's site and click on the parts tab, it automatically opens the partsfish.com tab.
    nope. —————————-

Leave a comment:

• alke46
    replied
    Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post
    I do like to support my two local Suzuki dealers, both w/in 45 minutes drive, when I don’t need a lot of stuff: a gasket here, an oil filter or cable there. But they both charge more for parts than the online dealers. So for bigger orders, I’m going online.
    Are they not connected with parts fish like mine is? When I access my dealership's site and click on the parts tab, it automatically opens the partsfish.com tab.

Leave a comment:

• Rich82GS750TZ
    replied
    I do like to support my two local Suzuki dealers, both w/in 45 minutes drive, when I don’t need a lot of stuff: a gasket here, an oil filter or cable there. But they both charge more for parts than the online dealers. So for bigger orders, I’m going online.

Leave a comment:

• alke46
    replied
    When I order oem parts from the local dealership, it goes through partsfish and since the dealership is within 20 min. of my house, I just go there and pick up the parts.
    Very competitive pricing with no shipping charges as long as I go pick them up.
    Cheapest way I have found to buy oem stuff.

Leave a comment:

• GSXR7ED
    replied
    When I was ordering through Partsoutlaw, I never had a problem. Their communication was great! Of course, that was 2013-14 when I was ordering lots of parts for my "T" and still have them to install...DOH!

At least I have them when I'm ready.

Spending more than enough to get free shipping was never a problem for me but I'm a unique situation compared to others.

Ed

Leave a comment:

• Burque73
    replied
    Good to know. Thanks, Rich.

Leave a comment:

• Rich82GS750TZ
    replied
    Scott, I built the same shopping cart on onlinecycleparts.com and added it to the first post. Came out higher than the other 2, especially their shipping estimate.

Leave a comment:

• Burque73
    replied
    I compared partsoutlaw with onlinecycleparts and went with the latter.

Shop our large selection of Suzuki OEM parts, original equipment manufacturer parts and more online or call at 800-595-4063

Curious to see if they're competitive with the shark.

Leave a comment:

• Rich82GS750TZ
    started a topic Partsoutlaw / Partshark

Partsoutlaw / Partshark

I just rang up 2 same shopping carts full of parts at Partsoutlaw.com and Partshark.com

I don't know if anyone has ordered from Partsoutlaw lately, but their normal $4.99 flat shipping code that they display on their site doesn't work. I've emailed them about this weeks ago when I wanted to place an order but got no reply.

The totals were:
    Partshark
    parts: $116.76
    shipping: $16.00
    total: $132.76

Partsoutlaw
    parts: $127.03
    shipping: $9.99
    total: $137.02

edited to add onlinecycleparts.com as a third comparison
    parts: $129.88
    shipping: $26.22
    total: $156.10

So I guess I'll give partshark a shot.
    Last edited by Rich82GS750TZ; 05-25-2021, 12:03 PM.
Working...
X