Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dorkburger
    replied
    It's always nice to see a regular here getting the nod.
    Congratulations.

Leave a comment:

• zuluwiz
    replied
    This is the look I always liked: a straight line from front to back under the tank and seat. There's a lot of triumph influence in that line. Tho I will admit the slanted line is faster, being that it's always downhill.

Leave a comment:

• GS1000S
    replied
    Very nice looking GS1000C!

Leave a comment:

• alke46
    replied
    Originally posted by 1978GS750E View Post

Actually will probably be on something RED this year so your nights are free!
    Any clue as to what brand? I wouldn't be surprised to see you show up on something called yamaha. I think the Yamaha brand is trying to take over the GS really.

Leave a comment:

• alke46
    replied
    Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post
    There he is. Thank you. We never seem to get that info in the BOTM posting, unless I’m just missing it.
    True that. It should be required so we at least have a clue as to who the owners are.

Leave a comment:

• rphillips
    replied
    That thing really brings back great memories, the blue "78" GS1000C was my second real bike, "77" GS750 being first. I owned it 3 times before losing track of it after installing a GS1100 eng. The comment, the alloy rims he has on there, aluminum rims are OEM for that bike. I'd bet $2 he still has the taller OEM handlebars, shoot he even has the OEM stickers on the chain guard. Great job Ron, it just don't get much better than that.

Leave a comment:

• Rich82GS750TZ
    replied
    There he is. Thank you. We never seem to get that info in the BOTM posting, unless I’m just missing it.

Leave a comment:

• 1978GS750E
    replied
    Originally posted by rich82gs750tz View Post
    what is ron’s username on the forum?
    1978gs750e

Leave a comment:

• 1978GS750E
    replied
    Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
    Oh no. Now Ron is going to want some special roped off parking at the rally! Maybe some special security so no one gets to close! Haha��
    Nice job Ron! ��
    Had you scheduled for Security every night from 10pm - 6am, Norm!

You do know how to yell.....Citizens Arrest! Citizens Arrest! like Gomer Pyle don't you?

Actually will probably be on something RED this year so your nights are free!
    Last edited by 1978GS750E; 05-02-2021, 02:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rich82GS750TZ
    replied
    What is Ron’s username on the forum?

Leave a comment:

• grcamna2
    replied
    Ah,ok.
    I see it on the home page.I really like the alloy rims he has on there,the bike looks good.

Leave a comment:

• storm 64
    replied
    Oh no. Now Ron is going to want some special roped off parking at the rally! Maybe some special security so no one gets to close! Haha😃
    Nice job Ron! 👍

Leave a comment:

• Redman
    replied
    The bike photo of the month is on the GSR web site home page, not the forum.

Each page of the forum has a link at the bottom to get to the web site home page.

Leave a comment:

• Rich82GS750TZ
    replied
    Originally posted by grcamna2 View Post
    How do I view the BOTM,I don't see a link?
    i learned just a few days ago that there is a link to the homepage that shows the bike of the month in the blue bar at the very bottom of this and every forum page.

Leave a comment:

• cowboyup3371
    replied
    It’s on the site’s main page - https://www.thegsresources.com

Leave a comment:

Working...
X