The latest email issues with sbcglobal.net, bellsouth.net, att.net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The latest email issues with sbcglobal.net, bellsouth.net, att.net

I just wanted to update folks on the latest email issues.
    • The issues with gmail,com addresses being blocked has been fixed. I made changes to the code to that would allow email from TGSR to be received by gmail.com accounts and it appears to be working. Google is now happy!
    • New issues have appeared where now sbcglobal.net, bellsouth.net and att.net accounts are being blocked. I have requested that our website be whitelisted but at this time they continue to ignore my requests. They just don't like the volume of email we send out. Since all email from TGSR to these 3 accounts are being blocked you will not receive notifications about forum subscriptions or if someone responds to your PM's, etc..

The only way to fix this is to change the email address you have listed in your profile to one that isn't sbcglobal.net, bellsouth.net and att.net. Sorry about the inconvenience!
    Another problem that this affects is if you have one of the 3 email accounts listed above and you try emailing other members through the forum. Either PM the member (recommended) or copy the member's email address and go into your own personal email program and contact them that way.
    Last edited by administrator; 12-27-2022, 02:08 PM.
Working...
X