Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• salty_monk
    replied
    Thanks for giving me the idea! The admin dealt with my request in less than 24hrs

Leave a comment:

• GS1150Pilot
    replied
    Originally posted by Deuce View Post
    STFU! You don't know squat!

And yes, I did contact Admin several times to remove me.
    Ohhhh, well then, carry on complaining!

Leave a comment:

• Eli69
    replied
    Your hyperbole is noted. Relax. I suggest marijuana edibles.

Leave a comment:

• Deuce
    replied
    Originally posted by Nessism View Post
    The Vortex is a cesspool of claptrap by a small minority of users on this site, many of which don't even post much of any motorcycle related content here at all. Unsubscribing was one of the best things I've done for my enjoyment of this forum. Unfortunately the stench permeates outside the walls though, the Covid 19 thread is case in point.

Exactly correct. I don't see any real motorcycle related posts from a certain 2.

Leave a comment:

• Deuce
    replied
    Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post
    Ugh, what grandstanding. Just like having to declare that you have put someone on ignore, a cry for attention.
    STFU! You don't know squat!

And yes, I did contact Admin several times to remove me.

Leave a comment:

• GS1150Pilot
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveR View Post
    Umm... post #3 would be one clue?
    It is a funny "coincidence" that the only people who openly complain about the Vortex and who make a big show of asking to be removed from it are grumpy old conservatives.

Leave a comment:

• 1948man
    replied
    Originally posted by Nessism View Post
    The Vortex is a cesspool of claptrap by a small minority of users on this site, many of which don't even post much of any motorcycle related content here at all. Unsubscribing was one of the best things I've done for my enjoyment of this forum. Unfortunately the stench permeates outside the walls though, the Covid 19 thread is case in point.

Easy there, you're insulting cesspools.

Leave a comment:

• 1948man
    replied
    Aren't many of the replies in this thread suitable only for the vortex?

Leave a comment:

• DaveR
    replied
    Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post
    LoL. Why do I see this thread making its way into the Vortex is supposedly claims to want to escape ...
    Umm... post #3 would be one clue?

Leave a comment:

• GS1150Pilot
    replied
    LoL. Why do I see this thread making its way into the Vortex is supposedly claims to want to escape ...

Leave a comment:

• Nessism
    replied

Last edited by Nessism; 07-05-2020, 03:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GS1150Pilot
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveR View Post
    Deuce has a point. The Vortex was introduced to contain the smell. Unfortunately for the bulk of the GSR membership it has continued to ooze out to other parts of the forum.
    Much the same could be said about the internet in general. What distinguishes the wise is the ability to navigate it. Deuce has hopped in and out of the Vortex as a poster. He has not been forced to do so.

Leave a comment:

• bccap
    replied
    I always smell capacolla with just a hint of garlic and the aroma of a freshly baked pizza crust ........

Leave a comment:

• DaveR
    replied
    Deuce has a point. The Vortex was introduced to contain the smell. Unfortunately for the bulk of the GSR membership it has continued to ooze out to other parts of the forum.

Leave a comment:

• Baatfam
    replied
    I always thought the Vortex smelled pretty good. Kinda like a dusty old library...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X