Quebec unvaxxed tax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wyly View Post
    There's poll out today that found 25% of Canadians were okay with anti vaxxers going to jail, a bit extreme imo. Maybe if Omicron were as deadly as small pox or ebola I'd be onside with that.

I have zero sympathy for anti vaxxers and their moaning about being forced to have "poison" injected into them, it's ludicrous. Having spent nearly two years in and out of the chemo centre with the mrs and witnessing first hand real poison being injected into people was sobering. I'd like to be present when these anitvax/poison nuts refuse their chemo when they come face to face with the cancer reality that will hit 50% of us.

Met the wife's oncologist on Friday for an update on her latest CT/PET scans, cancer was in full remission only a tiny spec remained, she still has a number of chemo sessions remaining and one possibly two surgeries but it was a very very good day. Going from stage 4 cancer with 15% survival to nearly full remission lifted an enormous emotional burden from us both. The requirements for wearing a mask and vaccinated is just so petty and childish in comparison to she and I have gone through for 2 years.
    Congrats on the remission. Amazing results won from science and enduring pain and god awful nausea.
    It strikes me now science deniers re vaccines are the same arseholes who say everything causes cancer and yah only die when your time comes.
    1983 GS 550 LD
    2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

I hope that tax is enough motivation for them to choose the vaccine;one can only hope.. the rest is up to the individual.

Comment

Originally posted by wyly View Post
        The requirements for wearing a mask and vaccinated is just so petty and childish in comparison to what she and I have gone through for 2 years.
        We went through my father having cancer for 20 years. My sister took the brunt of it as she lived in the same town (Wisconsin). Its a tough thing for sure. All my best to you both.
        De-stinking Penelope http://thegsresources.com/_forum/sho...d.php?t=179245

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...35#post1625535

Comment

Working...
        X