83' GS550L (I think) winter project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

83' GS550L (I think) winter project

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

I am cutting my teeth on a non starting/running (yet) 30 year old girl I hope to be using for work come spring.

Still not managed to track down the proper model yet as the year on the V5 doesn't really match the info I have looked at.

I have some hand me down tools, some advice from a couple of spanner handy mates and of course this site.

Both brakes are seized so its a pig to move and when I hit the starter button nothing happens (yet), got a mechanic mate coming over to take a look on Saturday and see if we can get her to turn over, so hopefully we can track down where the problem is before too long.

Then it will be a case of sorting the airbox and refitting it to the carbs and all those little jobs in the cracking greeting page and of course sorting the damn brakes.

But the seat and the paint work are pretty good for the age and for the amount of money I have paid for it I am more than happy.
    Last edited by Guest; 11-20-2013, 05:42 PM. Reason: Sig not included :(
Working...
X