No announcement yet.

Barry Sheene Oceanic Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There were also a few street bikes on display.

• Suzuki GS1100 for racing
    • Suzuki GS1000S for nostalgia
    • Yamaha FZR1000 for touring
    • Yamaha TR1 for a project

"to do something well is so worthwhile that to die trying to do it better cannot be foolhardy. Indeed, life is not measured in years alone but in achievement...." Bruce McLaren

Comment

Don't see too many of these anymore.

"to do something well is so worthwhile that to die trying to do it better cannot be foolhardy. Indeed, life is not measured in years alone but in achievement...." Bruce McLaren

Comment

Some spectacular bikes, thanks for the pics.
        There is a guy near me with a Kenny Roberts Yammie. Would like to get my mitts on it.
        2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Bikes with heritage will increase invalue and are always sought after. The older bikes are relatively easy to maintain, but I wonder how the new bikes will last with their electronics etc.

Comment

Originally posted by gs58 View Post
            Greg, if jellywrestler is also known as Spyda, then he does own the "Plastic Fantastic" but not the alloy bike. He has recently bought the chopper which I saw briefly a month or two ago. It is the only bike I have ever seen with square exhaust pipes.
            If you guys have a pic of the chopper anywhere I would love to see it. Some beautiful bikes pictured here; makes me want to build a race bike.

Comment

Originally posted by russr33 View Post
              If you guys have a pic of the chopper anywhere I would love to see it. Some beautiful bikes pictured here; makes me want to build a race bike.
              He did put up a partial pic of the chopper a while back. Search Jellywrestler's posts. It's a monocoque GS1000....The same builder did both alloy and carbon/kevlar monocoques for roadracing.

Comment

Working...
              X