Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Circuit of the Americas, Texas Moto Gp (NO SPOILER)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Circuit of the Americas, Texas Moto Gp (NO SPOILER)

well, what a cracking weekend again.
    Moto 3 was the usual manic brawl to the finish line,
    Moto 2 was a cross between a crash compilation video and some downright insane riding (as usual)
    and MOTO GP.............a relatively uneventful race except for the HIGHLY amusing start of the race. you have to watch it to see what i mean
    1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Originally posted by Agemax View Post
    well, what a cracking weekend again.
    Moto 3 was the usual manic brawl to the finish line,
    Moto 2 was a cross between a crash compilation video and some downright insane riding (as usual)
    and MOTO GP.............a relatively uneventful race except for the HIGHLY amusing start of the race. you have to watch it to see what i mean
    Yes I watched them last night. Good suff!
    No signature

Comment

That was definitely an interesting start, and a good showing from some of the open class teams.

I've been trying out the "multi-screen" streaming this season instead of putting up with the Fox Sports network coverage. Overall I like it, but the quality of the service leaves a lot to be desired. Anyone else?
      Dogma
      --
      O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
      '80 GS850 GLT
      '80 GS1000 GT
      '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

I tried this site http://cricfree.tv/live/index.php but for the MotoGP was fox. Some motocross stuff i watched was rather average viewing, But here in Oz there only showing the MotoGP. no pratice or anything, One the plus side we have lots off (WWF style) Nascar.

Comment

Working...
        X