Man Cup Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man Cup Photos

I shot 266 photos at the Man Cup with my Instamatic. Here are a small grouping of mostly Suzuki GS's, GSXR's, Bandit'ish?, some Kawasaki's and a Honda/Harley.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

looks like it was a great day .lots nice pic you took JD bike looks great

Comment

Thanks for sharing the pics. Some great looking bikes.
      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Nice snaps, great bikes, thanks for posting.
        -Mal

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - B. Banzai

78 GS750E

Comment

great pics!

thanks for posting...it was a great weekend...all the better for our team winning top fuel eliminator with our best et of 5.87. cheers nick.

Comment

Wow! Did any bikes get in the eights? Looks like half a mil plus in engine/chasis work.
            Nice shots.
            GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

Good Friend

This is Bruce Damewood's bike -- built by Tom Klemme a long time ago - this one will never get tossed off to a Canadian. Proven winning chassis combination.

SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Originally posted by nickp View Post
                thanks for posting...it was a great weekend...all the better for our team winning top fuel eliminator with our best et of 5.87. cheers nick.
                Congrats again Nick, your team put on a great showing and history was made in 5 seconds. It was real nice to meet you and your whole team was very gracious. I hope Ian didn't "pickle" too bad from the shower Larry gave him. That was a sight. Am working on getting the video my buddy shot of the finals on YouTube. May take a couple weeks. I'll send you a link when it's up, your friend... Billy

Comment

Pics of some of the watercoolers and other foolishness:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Originally posted by trippivot View Post
                    This is Bruce Damewood's bike -- built by Tom Klemme a long time ago - this one will never get tossed off to a Canadian. Proven winning chassis combination.

this a bad looking bike!. thanks for the pics gasoline. glad ya'll southend boys had some fun, we just got more snow today after 80' on saturday. lol ohio weather in the april.

Comment

Great pics... Can't wait for the hail to melt so we can race in less than 2 weeks...
                      Curt
                      sigpic'85 GS1150 1428 14-1 200+hp Hang On

Comment

X - 2 but I am still working on the tow vehicle

Originally posted by bellucci View Post
                        Great pics... Can't wait for the hail to melt so we can race in less than 2 weeks...
                        Curt
                        SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

valdosta

Hey Billy, was good to meet you at the track. thanks for your kind words! Everyone we met made us very welcome indeed. it was just one of those great weekends where all the planning came together for us, saviing the 5 for the final was the icing on the cake (as well as beating spiderman!) should have some shipping details soon for getting your gs1000 shipped over to the motherland.........nick

Comment

Originally posted by nickp View Post
                            Hey Billy, was good to meet you at the track. thanks for your kind words! Everyone we met made us very welcome indeed. it was just one of those great weekends where all the planning came together for us, saviing the 5 for the final was the icing on the cake (as well as beating spiderman!) should have some shipping details soon for getting your gs1000 shipped over to the motherland.........nick
                            I'd bet money! That was a 5 in qualifying also!

Last edited by Guest; 04-17-2014, 12:30 PM.

Comment

that bike is sick wish i made it down . like the plastic around the engine good air flow. it most have shocked spider man when you one

Comment

Working...
                              X