Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheap drag bike fs in NC (not mine)

Suzuki Drag Bike - $750 (Pollocksville)

Suzuki Drag Bike, GS tube frame back halfed with swing arm. 75% completed. Has a Bandit 1200 motor with alternator block off. Condition of motor is unknown but was supposed to have been built. Has an FRP 2 piece body. Nice rear drag wheel. Worth much more than the asking price just in parts. I have other projects so this one has to go. Carl show contact info or show contact info
    82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
    80 gs1000s

called and talked to him. said bike is a conversion chassis with gs front half thats been modded for the bandit engine. the engine is suspect. no carbs or exhaust, i would assume just a set of cases at worst. he is unsure of front end. aftermarket rear aluminum wheel.

he is supposed to get me pics this weekend. problem is he is 18 hours away from me.any locals that can check it out in person for me?
    thanks
    matt

Comment

it looks like a bunch of sheet thrown together...i'd spend my money on known good parts.
      JMO of course.

Comment

yea what i figured, thought if was more complete i could finish and sell and pay for my time, but will most likely let someone else fall intothat sucker trap. too far away for one, too much unknown for the other.

Comment

Originally posted by hotrods316 View Post
          yea what i figured, thought if was more complete i could finish and sell and pay for my time, but will most likely let someone else fall intothat sucker trap. too far away for one, too much unknown for the other.
          If you don't want it. I want it. But I don't want to step on your toes. I called and talked to him and it has some of parts I need.
          My stable
          84 GSX1100EFG-10.62 @ 125 mph 64'' W/B.
          85 GS1150-9.72@146mph stock W/B.
          88 GSXR1100-dragbike 9.18@139.92mph/5.68@118mph.
          98 Bandit 1200-9.38@146mph/6.02@121mph.
          90 Suzuki GS 1425cc FBG Pro Stock chassis 5.42@124mph
          06 GSXR750 10.44@135mph
          00 Honda elite 80 pit bike

Comment

no go ahead, he never sent me any pics. i am too far for no more info. good luck and let us know. matt

Comment

Didn't we see this about a month ago?
              1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

maybe we can help each other out steracer,

oh stetracer, if you buy the bike do you want the engine or the chassis? I would be interested in leeting that engine go so i can put together a nostalgia fuel bike chassis together for my stroked and bored later cv headed blown nitro gs engine project... ooh sweet dreams to me

t

Comment

Working...
                X