Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nessism View Post
    Chuck,

You may want to join Bob Is The Oil Guy and post up a question. Those boys know their oil.
    I'd like to second this opinion.

If it were me, I wouldn't put my money down on a synthetic blend oil in an engine with known oil related problems.
    De-stinking Penelope http://thegsresources.com/_forum/sho...d.php?t=179245

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...35#post1625535

Comment

Originally posted by rustybronco View Post

If it were me, I wouldn't put my money down on an engine with known oil related problems.
      Let me fix this for you just a little bit…….

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Yes Tom....I am confident that the solution can be found that will allow the bike to run trouble free for many more years. Dont you just love a challenge???
        MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
        1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
          Yes Tom....I am confident that the solution can be found that will allow the bike to run trouble free for many more years. Dont you just love a challenge???
          Some challenges are more lovable than others...

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by rustybronco View Post
            I'd like to second this opinion.

If it were me, I wouldn't put my money down on a synthetic blend oil in an engine with known oil related problems.
            Well, if it's a complete clean fresh build, you could always use castor base - if you can source it at an affordable price.

Comment

Working...
            X