TT Isle of Man,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TT Isle of Man,

Bet this is in the wrong place, iv just been watching THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH from the TT Isle of Man on Youtube and if you were not there like me I think you should watch it to, well worth while ! Crazy Crazy.

Originally posted by Chromedome View Post
    Bet this is in the wrong place, iv just been watching THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH from the TT Isle of Man on Youtube and if you were not there like me I think you should watch it to, well worth while ! Crazy Crazy.

I haven't been there but I've been following it all week on Manx radio and the IOM site. Turned it on this morning just in time to hear Michael Dunlop win his 4th 1st place trophy this week with the Senior Superbike win. Do you ever attend any of the Irish road racing events?

cg
    sigpic
    83 GS1100g
    2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Originally posted by Chromedome View Post

Watched several videos from last year, OMG those guys! It's on my bucket list.
      sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
      1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
      2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

not much into the racing scene but when I looked this up on utube I was so "overcome" I thought id just have to bring it to the attention of my fellow bikers, Stephen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRWp9rhfS_0

Comment

Saw this in Chapters the other day. Fifty bucks in the store but $32 in their on line store.......

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

yup you need balls the size of coconuts to ride there

ozman

Comment

Working...
            X