Rossi vs Lorenzo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trevor View Post
    I'm well aware of that racing too. And no one is comparing (except you) Afterall I am 48.
    But to say that that racing is "nothing" shows a lack of respect for the sport. Imo
    Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one. After all I am 61.

I have the utmost respect for Rossi. All those two did were slam the door shut on each other a few times, and outbrake one another. That was just close racing.

I didn't see any banging of fairings, or any bodily contact like what Schwantz and Rainey did to each other at every race they ran in 1987. Those two literally tried to push each other out of the way every chance they had.

When Kevin and Wayne got to 500cc GP, their battles are still legendary to this day.

Comment

All good racing. That video gave me chills.

I personally thought Rossi had reached his end last year. Marquez is changing the sport. But to see the effort Rossi putting out recently is amazing to me.

This season (2014) of MotoGP is one of the most entertaining I've seen in several years.

-kevin

Comment

Originally posted by CivilRock View Post
        All good racing. That video gave me chills.

I personally thought Rossi had reached his end last year. Marquez is changing the sport. But to see the effort Rossi putting out recently is amazing to me.

This season (2014) of MotoGP is one of the most entertaining I've seen in several years.

-kevin
        I agree! What a season so far!
        No signature

Comment

Originally posted by Wester Cooley View Post
          Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one. After all I am 61.

I have the utmost respect for Rossi. All those two did were slam the door shut on each other a few times, and outbrake one another. That was just close racing.

I didn't see any banging of fairings, or any bodily contact like what Schwantz and Rainey did to each other at every race they ran in 1987. Those two literally tried to push each other out of the way every chance they had.

When Kevin and Wayne got to 500cc GP, their battles are still legendary to this day.
          Wester Cooley has a point as remembered on Superbike Planet about 10 years ago

Comment

Working...
          X