Ain't dead yet....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ain't dead yet....

I've been on this site for nearly 22 years now. Yes, I have taken long hiatuses. I was surprised to no longer see the saved thread on my "Condition"... or I would have posted there.
    I'm weathering the storm well, thank you. No shots for this Gramma. Just taking very good care of my immune system. Hope you are, too!
    I will never forget how many of you have come through for me in the past. Just want to shout out, " I LOVE YOU " !!!

Love you to Patty. Good to hear you're still on this side of the dirt and still plan to be there for quite some time. LOL. I think your thread got moved to here https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...73#post2647773
    '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Hey Patti. Glad you're still hanging in. You're one of the good ones.
      sigpic
      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
      -Rusty old scooter.
      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Thanks for keeping us up to date, Patti.

I have enjoyed your involvement and commitments with the GSR family for every one of your 22 years, and look forward to many more of them.

Keep well, and keep posting when you can.
        "If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
        Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

Thanks for the update PP aka GrammaPP. Stay healthy and keep on keepin' on.
          Larry

'79 GS 1000E
          '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
          '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
          '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
          '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend.

Comment

I saw the thread title & was tickled to see your name under it, it's been a while. Take care, & don't skimp on the Vitamin D, it may be more important now than ever. Good to hear from you.
            1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Glad you are ok.... get the shot. The hospitals are full of deniers.
              No signature

Comment

We love u PPatti !!!

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                get the shot.
                get the shot.
                get the shot.
                get the shot.
                get the shot.
                get the shot.
                82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

What he said.
                  1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Glad you are ok.... get the shot. The hospitals are full of deniers.
                    X2. It's a piece of cake and brings peace of mind.

Comment

Keep on keepin on PP

Comment

Hey Girl! How’s it going up the hill. 20 some odd years here as well. Hang tight!
                        EULC ON

Comment

Yep, still walking, talking and causing a bit of havoc, here and there... Guess I'm too damn righteous. Taking on Yavapai County right now, as overbuilding here has effected my house's foundation.
                          Long and very hard project. I've been warning the county for 15 years, and now it's happened.
                          The county has allowed builders to block off the main wash in the whole area, and now, I am in the bottom of it. Sediment in the wash has risen over three feet!
                          Luckily, I've kept past paperwork for evidence. I'm getting tired of fighting. Might need an attorney. God/Spirit will Provide! (long wait) But, what a case I have! And the County knows it!
                          Last edited by Peppermint Patti; 05-14-2021, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gsbill View Post
                            Hey Girl! How’s it going up the hill. 20 some odd years here as well. Hang tight!
                            All are excited about the Arizona recount up here! You guys ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Peppermint Patti View Post
                              All are excited about the Arizona recount up here! You guys ok?
                              Oh, no! Et tu, Patti?
                              1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Working...
                              X