X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally

Jay sent me this about my gsxxxrrr750ed

Dom,

I'm up in Gainesville this weekend for the National Finals, you may want to come up and check out the racing........

Bike is ready to go, we'll schedule pickup sometime next week if that's OK

Jay

WOO-feckin-HOO!!!:-D :-D

Dink

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
      I'm up in Gainesville this weekend for the National Finals, you may want to come up and check out the racing........
      I know I asked you about going before, but you really should take a trip and watch. Post some new pictures once you have it.

Comment

Originally posted by lecroy View Post
        I know I asked you about going before, but you really should take a trip and watch. Post some new pictures once you have it.
        I should have it next week LE--ill take photos and be looking for much advice from you more experienced guys. iT STILL HAS THAT BYCYLE TIRE ON THE BACK. lol lol
        sOME aUSSIE THAT WORKS AT m.r.e. said he was going to give me his old cal custom swing arm-Its a bit wider and stretched a couple of inches.

Now I laugh at me. I just realised you wanted pics of the drag races. Well i dont like crowds or lines so I'm sorry but i wont have any.
        Last edited by Guest; 11-03-2006, 08:08 PM.

Comment

I should have it next week LE--ill take photos and be looking for much advice from you more experienced guys. iT STILL HAS THAT BYCYLE TIRE ON THE BACK. lol lol
          sOME aUSSIE THAT WORKS AT m.r.e. said he was going to give me his old cal custom swing arm-Its a bit wider and stretched a couple of inches.

Now I laugh at me. I just realised you wanted pics of the drag races. Well i dont like crowds or lines so I'm sorry but i wont have any.

There are never crowds and lines at motorcycle drag races. Look at the stands in the backgrounds of race photos.

Ohhh btw...keep us up on the bike..pictures..
          EULC ON

Comment

Here is basically what the bike has
            From the top
            oversized SS valves. Ported and polished--HD valve springs. Racing cams(not a matched set designed for lots of mid range))
            1266 11/1 pistons. Hand fitted with oversized barrels- block cut to fit
            the barrels. head and block were trued and O ringed. A special gasket was ordered to keep 11/1 comp the max

It still has the pro stock spyder exhaust.
            falicon welded crank out of an 1150 with all new bearings. Billet clutch basket with whatever-- back cut tranny also all hd bearings in it.((i'm preparing for a wider stretched rear))--- dyna 2000 ign-- 46mm flatslides and pods--Its suposed to have an air shifter with a compressor. I havent seen the bike yet. I dont trust my left hand any longer.
            it already has the front end spring conversion and a shift minder. i also bypassed the anti dive a couple of years back.
            They are throwing in a gyroscope to try and stop me from falling in the driveway.
            oh yes, the start drive is welded.new oil pump. The old oil pump is what took the motor after 66000 miles. Its suposed to get a top end oiler but ill bet he forgot
            i have a set of high compression mirrors like the ones pmint has on her bike. I really liked them. I had them on my Buell last year.
            Last edited by Guest; 11-03-2006, 11:35 PM.

Comment

They are throwing in a gyroscope to try and stop me from falling in the driveway.
              That there is the most impressive part!:-D . Congrats on the modded bike...will you be riding it on the street too?

Tony.
              '82 GS1100E

Originally posted by themess
              Only in your own mind did you refute what I wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysuzyq View Post
                That there is the most impressive part!:-D . Congrats on the modded bike...will you be riding it on the street too?

Tony.
                Its built for the street. Thats why we put 38 instead of 40 mm flats and chose the heavier gs1150 crank among other things. The cams that were chosen are not the type that will need the higher rpm to get on it.
                the gyroscop was designed by a space shuttle engineer. I dont know if that's a plus )
                Last edited by Guest; 11-04-2006, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Wot:shock: No tassles??

Dink

Comment

Originally posted by Dink View Post
                    Wot:shock: No tassles??

Dink
                    it has roo whistles:-D

Comment

RPTFLMAO

Dink

Comment

It did have them. They blew off and now just the mounts are there. The mounts are still glued to the reflectors if you look closely

http://www.geocities.com/slowpoke59d...wMainPage.html

Comment

You better put on a really sticky bicycle tire on it now. :-D

Here is basically what the bike has
                          From the top
                          oversized SS valves. Ported and polished--HD valve springs. Racing cams(not a matched set designed for lots of mid range))
                          1266 11/1 pistons. Hand fitted with oversized barrels- block cut to fit
                          the barrels. head and block were trued and O ringed. A special gasket was ordered to keep 11/1 comp the max

It still has the pro stock spyder exhaust.
                          falicon welded crank out of an 1150 with all new bearings. Billet clutch basket with whatever-- back cut tranny also all hd bearings in it.((i'm preparing for a wider stretched rear))--- dyna 2000 ign-- 46mm flatslides and pods--Its suposed to have an air shifter with a compressor. I havent seen the bike yet. I dont trust my left hand any longer.
                          it already has the front end spring conversion and a shift minder. i also bypassed the anti dive a couple of years back.
                          oh yes, the start drive is welded.new oil pump. The old oil pump is what took the motor after 66000 miles. Its suposed to get a top end oiler but ill bet he forgot
                          i have a set of high compression mirrors like the ones pmint has on her bike. I really liked them. I had them on my Buell last year.

Comment

It's Tuesday already. Did you pick it up?

Comment

Where's the beef???
                              EULC ON

Comment

Working...
                              X