Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Z1Enterprises...

Kcwiro Guest

Thumbs up Z1Enterprises...

Per the recommendation of the boards I bought a progressive rear suspension setup for my GS750. Much better than what I had and the order was to me within a week and a half.

The site has a great deal of other parts as well I was very satisfied with the service they gave me. You won't be disappointed.

crag antler is offline Forum Guru Charter Member
    Past Site Supporter

I have heard and from dealing with them, have nothing but the highest praise for Z1 Enterprises\\/ \\/ \\/
    Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
    2000 Kawasaki Concours
    Please wear ATGATT

Sleepy Guest

excellent to deal with. Will take the time to answer questions. Fast shipping.

beergood Guest

I ordered parts late Monday night, and they were here Thursday. Unfortunately, due to beer related stupidity I must have taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque, because I ordered the wrong size parts.

I ordered the correct ones today, and I will try to return or exchange the other parts next week. We'll see how that goes and I will post the results. Hopefully I will just have to eat the shipping.

almarconi Guest

I sent Z1 an e-mail inquiring about some plug wires and resistor caps. Never got a response from them. I ended up finding the caps and the wires for less money at Parker Yamaha in AZ. I had heard lots of good things about Z1 but if they won't respond to an inquiry what can you do. I recently ordered from cycle-re-cycle and their service seems pretty decent. Their shipping is especially reasonable.

JHawkins Guest

The thing that you have to remember about emailing is that it is only about halfway useful. With spam filters and such it is nearly impossible to guarantee an email will actually make it to someone. Not saying that is what happened to your email, but something to keep in mind when email responses don't come back as expected

I have bought several items from Z1 in the past couple of months & each buying experience was great - very knowledgeable people, very good prices, with fairly priced, fast shipping.

Great site !

Quote Originally Posted by almarconi View Post
    I sent Z1 an e-mail inquiring about some plug wires and resistor caps. Never got a response from them. I ended up finding the caps and the wires for less money at Parker Yamaha in AZ. I had heard lots of good things about Z1 but if they won't respond to an inquiry what can you do. I recently ordered from cycle-re-cycle and their service seems pretty decent. Their shipping is especially reasonable.
    Please do not assume we did not reply... email is particularly frustrating these days - and it should not be relied on it as an effective communication tool. All too often we respond to emails only to have the emails get gobbled up in ISP and customer anti-Spam filters. We also get far too many emails bounce back from bad email addresses, full mail boxes and the like.

Please pickup the phone and call us - we have real people to answer the phones and help people.

Robu Guest

Jeff is very helpful and you will not be dissapointed his prices are fair I have purchased several items from him for my KZ nothing yet for GS but would not give it a second thought . Rob

salty_monk is offline Forum LongTimer GSResource Superstar
    Past Site Supporter

Yep, all good here too. Thanks Jeff.

1980 GS1000G - Sold
    1978 GS1000E - Finished!
    1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
    1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
    2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
    1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold

www.agadisplay.com
    www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/