Z1Enterprises...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z1Enterprises...

Per the recommendation of the boards I bought a progressive rear suspension setup for my GS750. Much better than what I had and the order was to me within a week and a half.

The site has a great deal of other parts as well I was very satisfied with the service they gave me. You won't be disappointed.

I have heard and from dealing with them, have nothing but the highest praise for Z1 Enterprises\\/ \\/ \\/
    Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
    2000 Kawasaki Concours
    Please wear ATGATT

Comment

excellent to deal with. Will take the time to answer questions. Fast shipping.

Comment

I ordered parts late Monday night, and they were here Thursday. Unfortunately, due to beer related stupidity I must have taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque, because I ordered the wrong size parts.

I ordered the correct ones today, and I will try to return or exchange the other parts next week. We'll see how that goes and I will post the results. Hopefully I will just have to eat the shipping.

Comment

I sent Z1 an e-mail inquiring about some plug wires and resistor caps. Never got a response from them. I ended up finding the caps and the wires for less money at Parker Yamaha in AZ. I had heard lots of good things about Z1 but if they won't respond to an inquiry what can you do. I recently ordered from cycle-re-cycle and their service seems pretty decent. Their shipping is especially reasonable.

Comment

The thing that you have to remember about emailing is that it is only about halfway useful. With spam filters and such it is nearly impossible to guarantee an email will actually make it to someone. Not saying that is what happened to your email, but something to keep in mind when email responses don't come back as expected

Comment

I have bought several items from Z1 in the past couple of months & each buying experience was great - very knowledgeable people, very good prices, with fairly priced, fast shipping.

Great site !
              '85 GS550L - SOLD
              '85 GS550E - SOLD
              '82 GS650GL - SOLD
              '81 GS750L - SOLD
              '82 GS850GL - trusty steed
              '80 GS1100L - son's project bike
              '82 GS1100G - SOLD
              '81 GS1100E - Big Red (daily rider)

Comment

Originally posted by almarconi View Post
                I sent Z1 an e-mail inquiring about some plug wires and resistor caps. Never got a response from them. I ended up finding the caps and the wires for less money at Parker Yamaha in AZ. I had heard lots of good things about Z1 but if they won't respond to an inquiry what can you do. I recently ordered from cycle-re-cycle and their service seems pretty decent. Their shipping is especially reasonable.
                Please do not assume we did not reply... email is particularly frustrating these days - and it should not be relied on it as an effective communication tool. All too often we respond to emails only to have the emails get gobbled up in ISP and customer anti-Spam filters. We also get far too many emails bounce back from bad email addresses, full mail boxes and the like.

Please pickup the phone and call us - we have real people to answer the phones and help people.

Comment

Jeff is very helpful and you will not be dissapointed his prices are fair I have purchased several items from him for my KZ nothing yet for GS but would not give it a second thought . Rob

Comment

Yep, all good here too. Thanks Jeff.
                    1980 GS1000G - Sold
                    1978 GS1000E - Finished!
                    1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
                    1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
                    2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
                    1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
                    2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar.....

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

I also had a great experience w/Z1 -- I ordered some shims (via Priority Mail) on Monday afternoon and received them on Wednesday!

I was hoping for Saturday, but I got them in and was able to go on a really nice ride that weekend.

Outstanding!

Zach

Comment

Jeff and Rob are the best .. only good things about Z1 :-D:-D

Comment

Another happy Z1 customer here. Ordered plugs, wires, a crimping tool, and one of their snazzy t-shirts. My order arrived the next day. I will be a repeat customer.

Comment

ordered from them a few times....two thumbs up

Comment

Ive emailed on a few occassions re: parts and Rob has always been quick to answer...love the place..if they have what im looking for i wont buy from anyone else...

TCK

Comment

Working...
                              X