Z1Enterprises...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z1 rocks!

Thanks to a mistake that was entirely my fault (bad address in my paypal account) my package was returned to Z1..

I fired off an Email to Z1 when I noticed the mistake..
    They replied an hour later saying it had just arrived. They got the right address on it and shipped back out the same day..

Comment

z1 has never let me down. I've ordered so many parts from there from jets to a v&H header. Their service could not be better

Comment

Ron at Z-1 is super helpful. I sent him several e-mail inquiries and he answered all of them promptly. Today I called and placed my first order with Z-1.

Comment

Yet again I have had another amazing transaction with Z1 - Ordered last friday and the parts shipped within 30 minutes of the order.

I received the parts in Canada today, 6 days to come across the border and out into the sticks where I live is amazing!

Plus as a bonus I love their wording on the customs form, ... old motorcycle parts, ... which they are, ... parts for an old motorcycle. I guess the border folks took it to be old parts for a motorcycle and charged no taxes!

Cant say enough for these guys!

Comment

That is creative wording, if they said used it would be wrong but "old motorcycle parts" is a great way to describe them.

Comment

ANOTHER big thumbs up from TCK

Chris, Rob and Jeff, I just wanted to give you guys yet ANOTHER thanks, keep up the good work and kudos!!

I had ordered some airbox side carb boots from another parts supplier that I occasionally go through for OEM parts because they USED to be pretty quick getting them from Suzuki. I wont mention any names, because the problem I ran into WASNT their fault. After a couple of weeks, I called said part shop because I hadnt received my order yet, nor any email saying it had come in or the like. I was informed that their USUAL Suzuki warehouse had been retracted by Suzuki USA, and all of the supply moved to other warehouses. They said untill they reached their new destination and had been cataloged, they'd be drop shipped to me. But they had NO idea how long that would be. I thanked him for the info, and asked to cancel my order if that was possible.

I then called Z1 and spoke to Chris. I had to order a couple sets of stainless motor bolts anyway, so I asked if Z1 could get ahold of said boots. Chris was VERY VERY helpfull, looked up the part number, and said he'd call me right back. Five minutes later, he did just that, said he spoke with the dealership they usually use for OEM stuff, and they'd have them in their hands in 8-10 business days, and then ship them to me.

In the meantime, I got my two sets of stainless allen heads for both my 1100ES and the 1100E im working on, and as it turned out, I was missing 12 of the valve cover bolts from one of the sets of bolts. I called Z1, and told them of the mix up. Rob, who i spoke to this time, said he'd look into it, and then get back with me. A couple of days later, Rob called me back, said my boots were in, and that he would also include the 12 bolts I was missing.

Overall, as ive said, I try to get whatever I can from Z1, but sometimes I dont bother them with OEM bits, as they dont stock them and they have to order them in like anyone else. HOWEVER, I do believe, if its ok with them, I will be ordering my OEM bits from them from now on. EXCELLENT customer service, and THESE GUYS KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT AND KNOW THESE BIKES!!!! Its not just some squid behind a parts counter looking up part numbers on a fiche. These guys own, work on and LOVE these bikes just like we do..

A+++++ AND THANKS GUYS!!

TCK
              (aka Joshua Pipes)

Comment

Z1 Enterprises OWNS SO HARD!!

I ordered a gasket from another vendor who dallied around but did not tell me the item was out-of-stock.

Found the gasket on Z1's site, they shipped it right away. I got the Z1 part in 2 days. The first part still hasn't arrived.

Comment

Ordered a couple of times from Z1.Very happy with them,so much so that when a local biker website put up a suppier list I linked them.Absolutely love that they give you shipping options.

Comment

Just have to give kudos yet once again to Z1. Made an order on Friday, the 8th of March, even had to phone back twice to add things to the original order and here it all is today, March 13th. Man, I don't know how you guys do it but you've got postal magic man....magic
                    Rob
                    1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                    Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

I've only used them once last year before the PNW rally. I ordered a new chain and sprockets. They were very helpful on the phone and shipping was fast. Unfortunately they sent me a 17 tooth sprocket instead of the 15 I ordered. And leaving in a few days I decided to use it. Mistakes happen and I wasn't too concerned. I would definitely use them again. It's too bad they don't offer the same parts selection as Boulevard as I would use them for OEM as well.
                      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

I ordered some engine bits and a little bucket of grease from them Sunday evening. Package arrived on Wednesday. Mind blown!
                        Charles
                        --
                        1979 Suzuki GS850G

Read BassCliff's GSR Greeting and Mega-Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                          I've only used them once last year before the PNW rally. I ordered a new chain and sprockets. They were very helpful on the phone and shipping was fast. Unfortunately they sent me a 17 tooth sprocket instead of the 15 I ordered. And leaving in a few days I decided to use it. Mistakes happen and I wasn't too concerned. I would definitely use them again. It's too bad they don't offer the same parts selection as Boulevard as I would use them for OEM as well.
                          Sorry to hear we messed up on a part - you should have let us know - we'd have made it right.

As to the OEM parts, we can get anything the OEM dealers can get - it just takes us a week to get them. What you see on our web site is parts we keep in stock (and can ship the same day). Not only do we have access to parts through Suzuki, but we belong to a dealer network that allows us to find old stock parts at dealers on that network.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff.saunders View Post
                            Sorry to hear we messed up on a part - you should have let us know - we'd have made it right.

As to the OEM parts, we can get anything the OEM dealers can get - it just takes us a week to get them. What you see on our web site is parts we keep in stock (and can ship the same day). Not only do we have access to parts through Suzuki, but we belong to a dealer network that allows us to find old stock parts at dealers on that network.
                            Jeff. You're service was terrific. Accidents happen and I was under a time constraint to attend the rally. I've no doubt things would have been straightened out had I called. Besides I'm not sure if I might keep it that way.
                            Have you considered a parts fiche and price list on your web site ? I am not very impressed with Boulevard's service lately.
                            Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

Z1 has always been good to me. My only complaint is they are in the same state, so I have to pay the NY tax, the silver lining is priority mail is practically overnight.

Comment

My thoughts on Z1, as Si would put it, I'm happy happy happy...they be fine as frog hair.
                                sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                                1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                                2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X