Perpetrating a steriotype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Billyboy View Post
    Come to think of it. I'm pretty judgmental about HD riders. Automatically I think they're going to be a dick. I better stop that.
    I tend to as well. But then again, I look at it like a headshy horse. History would suggest,...

Comment

Originally posted by UncleMike View Post
      I tend to as well. But then again, I look at it like a headshy horse. History would suggest,...
      True 'nough.

Comment

Originally posted by Billyboy View Post
        True 'nough.
        Just gotta keep turning the other cheek right? It's okay,...sets 'em up for the roundhouse.

Comment

Paperclip ...I'll ride with you,But you have to ride that ct70 slow 'cause I'm getting on in years. Don't know if the busa will keep up. I'm up in Deadwood. PM me to set up a ride

Comment

Brilliant

Originally posted by dpep View Post
            You had a broken clutch cable and he was an idiot.

Tomorrow you will have a good clutch cable, and he will still be an idiot.
            Bravo

I absolutely love the logic in that dpep.

Fantastic work!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MissFabulous View Post
              I judge people on their actions, and won't hold the bad actions by someone against someone else who might look something like anyone who pi$$ed me off... until they pi$$ me off.
              LOL - translation please

Comment

Originally posted by bradleymaynar View Post
                You mean I'm supposed to wear something under them?!?:shock: :razz:

Brad bt
                eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww

C'mon guys. Some of us have very vivid imaginations.:shock:

Comment

Originally posted by 8trackmind View Post
                  And since it was a Buell and a chopper, it was also NOT anti Harley.
                  There are just as many "Bikers" on metrics as there are on H-D's.
                  Buell riders are crazy, they ride all the time anytime. www.badweatherbikers.com is one of the message boards. They're usually looked down on by the crotch rockets and the harleys alike, so they're kind of a class by theirselves.

Comment

I love these Harley guys. They spend over $20K for bike and modifications to get a bike to run as well as a 20-25 year old Suzuki!

Comment

Originally posted by bradleymaynar View Post
                      Oh, and I own and wear a pair of a$$less chaps. They're awfull comfy in the cold. Does that change my status?

Brad bt
                      THANK G-D he DOES wear something under them!! Otherwise my camera might not still be working...

Originally posted by GT Tim View Post
                      I love these Harley guys. They spend over $20K for bike and modifications to get a bike to run as well as a 20-25 year old Suzuki!
                      No ... that's to TRY to run as well as...

:shock:;-)

Comment

HI,GKLENNY HERE FROM UK,ALWAYS BEEN INTERESTED IN A VX800 I HAVE A WHICH MOTORCYCLE 1996 VOL.4 MAGAZINE AMONGST THE SPEC, = 65 BHP; 55MPG;50.75ft/lbTorque; weight200kg; 3gallon fuel tank;top speed 115mph.HOPE YOU GO ON OK WITH IT.I have a GS1100GK (82) i've run it all weathers for two years,it's started not running as hot on No.2 I did the carb clean up, i've got the shims in spec,but i've decided to strip it and spray it up. I think it's so comfortable,and looks the part retro muscle type and shaft drive.Meanwhile i talked myself out of buying a yam 900 diversion (also shaft) then a mate talked me back into it and i aint regreted it one bit i can take my time with doing the GK now.good look with the VX800.

Comment

Originally posted by dpep View Post
                          You had a broken clutch cable and he was an idiot.

Tomorrow you will have a good clutch cable, and he will still be an idiot.
                          great words of wisdom... didnt Churchill say something like that...except not with clutch cables.... or was it Groucho Marx....

Comment

I had a guy yell at me the other day "You should have bought a Harley" I replied "Why so I could be walking like you?" About half a dozen people started laughing. I dont care what you ride as long as you ride. Death doesnt respect a brand name.

Comment

Originally posted by jknappsax View Post
                              Shirley, I used to be as cynical as you, but now I think about 50% of the people out there are morons, and the rest are pretty good people. I don't know why the ratio changed for me; people certainly haven't changed. Maybe it's the antidepressants!
                              Easy there, some of us morons are pretty good people too.
                              GSX1300R NT650 XV535

Comment

Working...
                              X