reproduction decals kits/wiseco kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reproduction decals kits/wiseco kits

Hi Just wondering if anyone has purchased any items from these two companys. www.reproductiondecals.com and www.rddecals.com am restoring my gs1000 cooley rep and was looking at both kits rddecals looks like complete kit with reproduction decal kit not supplying red s for rear ducktail section. If you have purhased from either how good are the kits and whats the service like? Thanks for any reply.
    Have also just recently purchased 1085 wiseco kit from WWW.atvunlimited.com found them cheaper even with shipping costs than buying from local shops and Brisbane. found them good to deal with and got what i paid for.

I have just recently purchased decals for my tail section from Reproduction Decals. Service was great and I had my decals in about ten days. They had to make mine as they were out stock and it looks like they could be making them right on-site. I haven't had them instsalled yet but the quality looks great. The decals actually come exactly like the originals and are even split to properly overlap at the seams just like originals do. Why they don't make the "S" for tail section for your application is very strange.
    '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

I ordered a set from Reproduction they show for an 82 GS1100e (silver model). Their website shows the tank decals, frame cover decals and a "suzuki" decal for the tail section. The 82 had the "s" decal and the 83 has the "suzuki" decal. I ordered the set and got bith the "s" and the "suzuki" for the tail section. I would give them a call and ask them about it because they don't show the "s" anywhere but they sent me one.
      1982 GS1000S Katana
      1982 GS1100E

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the replies your information is great and valued , I will contact them as suggested in regard to the s logo.

Comment

Working...
        X