• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is in the Treo now.

Will there be another FAB RALLY ?

Comment

Originally posted by mriddle View Post
      OK Jethro .. funniest thing happened today.

Had a dyed in the wool Harley girl here at the office, drooling over the bike.

A Suzuki !!

Were you going to paint it same color or change it ?

I really like the current color ..
      I really like the current color too, but if I spent money I would probably be too tempted to make it a brighter silver rather than anything else. I love the contrast between a black motor and bright silver paint. Probably one of the main reasons I made the final decision on my FZ1.

I had so many people drool over that bike, Harley rider, chopper guys, Ducati riders, sport riders... women of all makes and models \\/ You'll see so many people that really appreciate the bike. Enjoy the attention!
      Currently bikeless
      '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
      '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Originally posted by mriddle View Post
        I am flying to Manchester New Hampshire next Wednesday to pick up Jethro's 1983 GS1100E. \\/

Leaving there, I will ride to South Portland Maine to visit some family for a couple of days.

The weekend of October 20 and 21 will be my longest weekend of riding (should come in at just about 1000 miles) as I make my way back to Kentucky.

I will post up as I can. ..

Found this old thread - Ron (1978GS750E) is helping me wake this bike up from a very long slumber. I'm excited to GS again.
        1983 GS1100E

2015 FJR1300ES

Comment

Working...
        X