Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BikeBandit.com - Order Delays due to San Diego fires

Just an FYI...

PS: Also, as far as customer service goes, outstanding. I got this email and I didn't even have an outstanding order.

BikeBandit.com would like to send our heartfelt appreciation to the firefighters battling the wild fires in southern California and we wish all those affected by the fires a fast recovery.

BikeBandit.com is based just a few miles from the heart of the Harris fire in southern San Diego County, and we have seen this tragedy play out first-hand. On both Monday and Tuesday of this week, we had to evacuate our offices and warehouse as a precautionary measure. Members of the BikeBandit.com team have been personally affected as almost 1,500 homes have burned and half a million people have been ordered to evacuate in the County.

The evacuations, transportation restrictions and temporary closing of business caused by the fires has delayed our order processing time by two days. Please contact our Customer Service team with any questions concerning your outstanding order. We appreciate your understanding and will work hard to get back up to speed as fast as possible.

Placed an order with them Saturday morning at about 4:15am. I work 4:00pm till 12:00am so I am up at wierd hours. Got an email that my parts shipped today. No gripes here, I have used them several times and have always been happy with the service I recieved.
    80 GS850GT " Are we having fun yet! "

Comment

If you guys are ordering OEM Suzuki parts I would highly recommend http://flatoutmotorcycles.com These guys are 10 to 20% cheaper than BikeBandit. They can be a little lax returning mails but the parts get to you quickly in most cases.

Comment

bikebandit delays?

Guys,
        I just placed and received and order..over here on the right coast...in like 7 business days....Lots off support stuff local dealer doesn't want to bother with ordering....Well that one lessC note for him..and more parts to finnish up my bud!{my old GS850}
        Rodm850g

Comment

Working...
        X