NOS Suzuki GS parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cloudbreakmd View Post
    I PMed this poster 2 days after the thread was started. Still no reply. Just a heads up.
    He probably made an account on every suzuki forum to try and offload his crap. I doubt he'll be back to check pm's.

Comment

GS1150 parts

I need a tank. PM me and let me know if ya have one.
      1981 GS750L (sold)
      1981 GS750L (current)
      1978 Yamaha RD400 (RD = Race Development)
      1981 Honda CT70 (86+ MPG at WOT most of the time)
      1983 GS1100GL (needs work: update, gone to a new home)
      1956 Simplex (with a TS250 motor)
      1985 GS1150E (Hammer Time!!)
      1998 1200 Bandit (Rattler)
      1980 GS1100L (Janice)
      Do I continue?

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Col Jeff Cooper
      e tan, e epi tan

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMCRAZY View Post
        ...i have opened an ebay store to try to sell this stuff here is the link...http://stores.ebay.ca/Plum-Crazy-Suzuki-Parts..

If there is something you need e-mail me and i will do my best to get it for you...
        When I go to that web address I get a message from EBay that this store does not exist. Are you sure EBay has your data?

Comment

1980 gs 850 l motor top end

I am afraid to open it up, it might suck in my wallett. I am looking for top end stuff. Compression shoes 700 dry ,1100 wet, book says bad... run for long time with no, or nasty filter...whatugotu? thanks, Dan B.

Comment

nos part s from dealer

I had really good luck finding parts for my 78 550, From piston sets and all the gaskets to the side cover and emblems, and timming chain.
            i asked my local dealer and was told not much is available, but then I called Waynesville cycle I found the link here and talkied to a guy named STAN and he found me all my parts cheaper than what my local dealer wanted if they would have took the time to look them up

Comment

I found a link on here for waynesville cycle and bought all my top end stuff for around 500. chain/piston+ring set (2nd over) all seals cylender and head gasket, and even the side cover and emblems i was missing took about 2 weeks to get here . it helps to look at the web site and make a list of everything you would need, it has all parts and diagrams too.

Comment

link

do you have a link?

Comment

How about top end gaskets, rings ...'80 850? , thanks

Comment

oem parts

Try this place i ordered all the top end stuff for my 78 550 and a new side cover theat my local dealer said everything was not available ( i think they just didnt want to look it up cause of age of bike)
                    http://carolinacycle.com/Default.asp i talked to a guy named stan very helpfull.. prices were less than what i could get from local dealer also..
                    i used the part finder on thier web site made notes of everything and prices and numbers then called them to order.... when i talked to them i got a tad bit cheaper than the web site price but still very reasonable, and all genuine susuki parts,

Comment

care ful when saying "tad" around these forums...lmao
                      Matos law: Murphy was a lucky B@stard!
                      1979 GS850GN
                      sigpic

In memory of Dave "Gonzo" Steele
                      1975-2008

Comment

Originally posted by four_shot View Post
                        care ful when saying "tad" around these forums...lmao
                        That's one demerit for you!!!!!!!!
                        Last edited by rustybronco; 11-11-2008, 04:38 PM.
                        De-stinking Penelope http://thegsresources.com/_forum/sho...d.php?t=179245

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...35#post1625535

Comment

It looks like Bike Bandit has that stuff. Not inexpensive though.
                          sigpic Too old, too many bikes, too many cars, too many things

Comment

Working...
                          X