No announcement yet.

A special thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just thought that I would slip in here and add my 2 cents to the thread. Let me just say that I am so proud of each and every one of you who contributed to saving Bruce's bike. What a beautiful example in showing how giving and caring this GSResources community is to a fellow member in need. I am so proud of each and everyone of you! May God bless you all!!!

Bruce and Beth, I can definitely feel for the financial situation you find yourself in. I have nothing on you both but I was laid off in December myself. Times are tight but with some blessings and the help and love of my new bride Terri, I am sure we will be just fine. We also have one of those special relationships - something that is so important in the tough times. So continue to love and live each other. It is so important... And enjoy that GS too!

Finally, I would like to put out a special thank you to 8trackmind for getting this show started and providing the energy to get it done. It couldnn't have been done without you! Great job!!

So once again, Thank you to everyone! It's an honor to be webmaster for the best motorcycling website on the internet!

-- Frank --

Comment

Originally posted by renobeth View Post
      Pray for snow!!
      I'm sorry.. since I am praying for WARM weather it woul;d go against those prayers and my desire to go ride my bike to pray for s**w (I just can't bring myself to say that bad 4 lettered word).

Well ok.. maybe I can. but please keep it there in Nevada..

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        Times are tight but with some blessings and the help and love of my new bride Terri, I am sure we will be just fine. We also have one of those special relationships - something that is so important in the tough times.
        -- Frank --
        Congratulations Mr. boss man! and same to the new wife.
        My best to the both of you, for a long and happy life together.
        Last edited by rustybronco; 01-20-2009, 04:49 PM.
        De-stinking Penelope http://thegsresources.com/_forum/sho...d.php?t=179245

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...35#post1625535

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
          I just thought that I would slip in here and add my 2 cents to the thread. Let me just say that I am so proud of each and every one of you who contributed to saving Bruce's bike. What a beautiful example in showing how giving and caring this GSResources community is to a fellow member in need. I am so proud of each and everyone of you! May God bless you all!!!

Bruce and Beth, I can definitely feel for the financial situation you find yourself in. I have nothing on you both but I was laid off in December myself. Times are tight but with some blessings and the help and love of my new bride Terri, I am sure we will be just fine. We also have one of those special relationships - something that is so important in the tough times. So continue to love and live each other. It is so important... And enjoy that GS too!

Finally, I would like to put out a special thank you to 8trackmind for getting this show started and providing the energy to get it done. It couldnn't have been done without you! Great job!!

So once again, Thank you to everyone! It's an honor to be webmaster for the best motorcycling website on the internet!

-- Frank --
          Congrats, Frank!!! My wish for you and Terri is a long happy marriage with lots of twisties (the good kind)! Good luck with the job search - the good karma you provide by administering the world's best online community will surely come back to you, Pal!

Best Regards,
          Steve

Comment

Glad you guy's have 'clubbed' together and helped out another. I'm sorry that I missed the start so for me, reading through, you only get half the story.

If I had a virtual hat, it would be doffed to you all.

Suzuki mad.

Comment

Thank you!!

I just want to thank everyone who puts this web site on. This is really a cool bunch of people who run this thing for free. The wealth of information is great. Being a new GS owner I find the information on here priceless. Keep up the good work.

John

1979 GS 550E
              15K org miles.
              dynatek igntion
              rest is stock.

Comment

Working...
              X