79 GS1000S Wes Cooley Beast

Comment

Originally posted by renobruce View Post
      Happy birthday, Zooks!!
      Thanks Bruce.

Comment

I missed it by that much, Happy Birthday Zooks
        1979 GS1000E (44 Yrs), 1981 GPz550
        Departed: 1970 Yamaha R5A, 1971 R5B, 1975 Honda XL250, 1983 Suzuki PE175, 1983 CB1100F, 1983 BMW R100RS, 1992 ST1100

Comment

Welllll..... How old a fart are ya ??? Happy watchacallit . Cheers , Simon.

'79 GS1000S my daily ride in Aus

'82 (x2) GS650ET in the shed

Comment

A big bad 38.

Comment

Blog

Zooks,
              Like the blog! The Lakes Way - wow - nice riding country! And that road looks smooth as silk. Very nice.
              Thanks for sharing.
              Scott
              Scott
              1982 GS1000S #1 bought in 84, #2 gone, #3 in hibernation
              1983 GS1100ES #1 (bought in 03, July 09 BOM, 65k traded in 17), #2 New daily rider, #3 in hibernation
              1982 GS1100E Red #1 - Original owner, sold in 93, #2 (Red) sold in 20 to Andy B
              2018 Gold Wing Tour - new out of the crate 1st non-Suzuki in 38 years
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gs scott View Post
                Zooks,
                Like the blog! The Lakes Way - wow - nice riding country! And that road looks smooth as silk. Very nice.
                Thanks for sharing.
                Scott
                Thanks. I've not been out much in the last month or so. I hope to get back out soon and update the blog with some fresh pics.

It's been so long that I don't remember where I put my camera.

Comment

38!!! Hell, I think I've got underwear that old!!

Best to you!!

Comment

Cheers,

Yeah, we get some hot summers that's for sure. We are getting an early spring at the moment. Spring doesn't officially start until september but the last few weeks have been very warm and sunny.

I'll be updating the blog very, very soon - particularly now I've bought the 'new' GSX-R.

Comment

Great blog!

(I'm glad my 38 year old underwear is on the way out. Looking like swiss cheese.)

In the mid-seventies, after college, I thought I was going to go there and travel for a year or so.) Instead, I got sidetracked and here I am today, never having visited.
                      Your blog and the pics of one of my friends who is a pro photog, can keep me connected!

Comment

I desperately need to update that blog. I started it with all the best intentions. Since then I've had little chance to ride. It's been months now and I've been on the bike very little.

Soon.

Comment

We know. Spring is coming. Don't let us forget summer while winter is here.
                          Dogma
                          --
                          O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
                          '80 GS850 GLT
                          '80 GS1000 GT
                          '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

I did join your blog so I'll enjoy following it!

Comment

Dave, you are stupidly close to Bucketts Way, through to Gloucester then Gingers Creek, Wauchope and back to your place along the coast. Probably the best ride in Australia and the first place my 78 GS750 is going when it's finished, skinny tires and all. If you entertain anyone from overseas you have to take them there.

Comment

Working...
                              X