No announcement yet.

GSXR Wheel Selections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since no ones replied to ID my 17 inch wheels can someone tell me if the pictures showed up ? They are here on my computer

Comment

Sorry, I guess they didnt. Have to get my son to help me post them

Comment

The pictures are not showing up on my computer.

Comment

Time to bring in the big guns, my kid !

Comment

What is this wheel & fork off of 120/70 ZR17 ?
            Last edited by Guest; 10-12-2010, 03:20 PM.

Comment

What is this wheel off of 170/60 ZR17 Sorry Im not very good at this
              Last edited by Guest; 10-12-2010, 03:29 PM.

Comment

The pictures showed up. Look on the side of the wheel, to verify the size. You are giving the tire size. They look like Katana wheels. G.

Comment

Front wheel is 17 x 3, rear is 17 X 4.5. Some one told me they were 600 Katanas along with the forks. Just trying to verify so I can get parts. Any ideas on the rear caliper ? Parts arrived good, thanks Giablo !. Had it all put together & its back apart for paint. Still need a fender for whatever the front end is.

Comment

I was thinking 89 GSXR 750 wheels.

it had a 3.5 front and a 4.5 rear but they were white

94 RF600 had 3.5 and 4.5 17" wheels and they did come in silver

the Katana 600 did have silver wheels and a 3" front but the rear was 3.5..

You may have a Katana front and a RF rear..

Last edited by Guest; 10-13-2010, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by woodman View Post
                      Front wheel is 17 x 3, rear is 17 X 4.5. Some one told me they were 600 Katanas along with the forks. Just trying to verify so I can get parts. Any ideas on the rear caliper ? Parts arrived good, thanks Giablo !. Had it all put together & its back apart for paint. Still need a fender for whatever the front end is.
                      are you sure it is 17x3" and not 17x3.5"?

Comment

Originally posted by sschering View Post
                        I was thinking 89 GSXR 750 wheels.

it had a 3.5 front and a 4.5 rear but they were white

94 RF600 had 3.5 and 4.5 17" wheels and they did come in silver

the Katana 600 did have silver wheels and a 3" front but the rear was 3.5..

You may have a Katana front and a RF rear..

looks damn close

Comment

Front wheel says J17XMT3.00DOT, rear says J17XMT4.50DOT

Comment

Front wheel says J17XMT3.00DOT, rear says J17XMT4.50DOT
                            OK I learned something; did not know the 17x3.0" existed.

Comment

I found out that the 89-97 600/750 katana uses a curved spoke 17 X 3 inch front wheel with what looks like an RF900 frontend judging by the triple tree. The best I can tell the rear looks like an 89 GSXR 750/1100 by the looks of the rotor and the wheel size. Thank you everyone for all your help ,if you think differently on what I have please let me know

Comment

I found out that the 89-97 600/750 katana uses a curved spoke 17 X 3 inch front wheel with what looks like an RF900 frontend judging by the triple tree. The best I can tell the rear looks like an 89 GSXR 750/1100 by the looks of the rotor and the wheel size. Thank you everyone for all your help ,if you think differently on what I have please let me know

from OSS.................

GS500 cush drive drops straight into bandit 6 and gsxr750 4.5" rims...gives you approx 10-11mm
                                more room.
                                Downside is your limited on tyre sizes..150 is max on that setup...you can double up the rear sprocket
                                and get a 160 on there
                                Don't forget you'll need an offset front sprocket to get it all to line up properly.
                                Cheers,
                                Andy

Comment

Working...
                                X