This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a Deal,
    I found the home page and made a donation to the forum. I've been wrenching on cars, airplanes, boats and motorcycles for 50+ years and I estimate that the forum will cut my build time in half. I only wish Al Gore had invented the internet sooner; I could have saved a fortune and countless hours. Thanks to all you guys.
    Niels

Comment

well worth it! rode the 750 with all 4 cylinders for the first time today, and this forum deserves every penny it gets. its an invaluable resource.

Comment

Newbie '81 GS850G

A little something from the newbie "newold81".
        I'm sure I'll be spending a lot of time on the forum and on BassCliff's website.

Comment

I got my poster from Joe Nardy today and as promised I made a donation last Sunday to the site and added another 6.50 that it cost Joe to send me the poster. Thanks again to a great site!
          No signature

Comment

My long overdue check is on its way. This site is the single most valuable website I visit - I can't even calculate how much money all the folks on this forum have saved me with their good advice and tutorials.

Thanks to everyone who particpates -

Comment

I just posted my donation thru paypal off of the homepage. Quick, convenient and relatively painless. Enjoy the witty banter and the useful info.

Comment

Just sent Frank $50 through PayPal, but I stupidly neglected to add a message with my forum name, etc.

Oh well.

Comment

mister cinders,
                  Is my computer playing tricks on me? or did you change colors on your GS. I thought it was yellow.
                  Niels

Comment

Just sent in a donation. Wish I could send more.... and I will... This site has saved me much more than I've donated.

Thanks!
                    sigpic
                    Well, my days of not taking you seriously have certainly come to a middle.

1980 GS850GL

Comment

Happy to contribute to keep the lights on in the shop! Here's the money from returning my beer bottles for their deposit...

Comment

Just realized I hadn't paid this years subs so I figured I'd remind everyone else as we'll!
                        1980 GS1000G - Sold
                        1978 GS1000E - Finished!
                        1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
                        1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
                        2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
                        1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
                        2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar.....

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

I give up a little bit too. I been around lurking for to long. Hey every litte bit helps right?
                          My stable
                          84 GSX1100EFG-10.62 @ 125 mph 64'' W/B.
                          85 GS1150-9.72@146mph stock W/B.
                          88 GSXR1100-dragbike 9.18@139.92mph/5.68@118mph.
                          98 Bandit 1200-9.38@146mph/6.02@121mph.
                          90 Suzuki GS 1425cc FBG Pro Stock chassis 5.42@124mph
                          06 GSXR750 10.44@135mph
                          00 Honda elite 80 pit bike

Comment

OK, OK ... But HOW do I contribute???

Comment

It's on the main home page. You'll see a link at the bottom of this page on the right.
                              Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

Hi,

Originally posted by WCL View Post
                                OK, OK ... But HOW do I contribute???
                                Read the very first post in this thread. On behalf of Frank (the admin), thanks for helping keep the lights on.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Working...
                                X