Carb Painting and Polishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carb Painting and Polishing

For those looking to enhance the appearance of their bikes, I offer carb painting and polishing. Your rack of carbs will be completely taken apart, cleaned, prepped, etch-primed, and painted. I use VHT high-temp caliper paint which is very durable and chemical resistant. Most colors available including flat black, satin black, gloss black, silver, red, etc. I can also paint or polish the tops and bowls. All the brackets and small bits will also be painted or polished. I can replace all the old phillips head bolts with new stainless allen heads, too.

Since the carbs will be taken apart and cleaned, I can also rebuild them if needed.

The price will vary depending on what is done. Contact me for pricing. Here are some links to projects I have done:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

I can also polish any other parts on your bike such as the engine side covers and swingarm.

85 GS1150E May '06 BOM
    79 GS1000S Wes Cooley Beast

I know this is an old post, and I don't know if you're still around ... but the photobucket albums you posted are all password protected.

Comment

Originally posted by 82 GS550L Basket Case View Post
      I know this is an old post, and I don't know if you're still around ... but the photobucket albums you posted are all password protected.
      worked for me

Comment

Working...
      X