No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes the picture with the missing tooth is the best one.
    1981 GS 1000GLX.
    1981 GS 1000G.
    1981 GS 650GLX.
    1975 TS 185.
    1972 100. Kawasaki.
    1968 100. Suzuki.
    1970 Z 50. Honda.
    1984 CT 70. Honda. (Kids)
    1982 DS 50. Suzuki. (Kids)

Comment

Oh my gawd, you're right!
      -Mal

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - B. Banzai

78 GS750E

Comment

I don't know that you could legitimately say which is the "best" picture of the bunch.

Originally posted by habsdoc View Post
        Yes the picture with the missing tooth is the best one.
        The goal of life isn't to arrive at the grave in a well preserved body. It's to slide in sideways, screaming and yelling "Hell yeah! What a ride"!

Comment

When they wink and then smile at you showing their missing teeth, you know you are in trouble and you better run far and fast.
          1981 GS 1000GLX.
          1981 GS 1000G.
          1981 GS 650GLX.
          1975 TS 185.
          1972 100. Kawasaki.
          1968 100. Suzuki.
          1970 Z 50. Honda.
          1984 CT 70. Honda. (Kids)
          1982 DS 50. Suzuki. (Kids)

Comment

Ya know, after a few beers she is kind of attractive
            sigpic
            09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
            1983 GS1100e
            82\83 1100e Frankenbike
            1980 GS1260
            Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Yea .. people who look like they just finished their meth breakfast dont appeal to me but ..

Think how lucky this couple is .. some dude thinks she is so damn hot that he included her in all his for sale pix. He walks around like he snatched the brass ring and she goes around feeling like a catch. I don't know .. Guess there is something cosmically cool about that.

Wouldn't let her near my dinkus but .. more power to them.

On to motorcycles .. is that really what a 19 yr old sportster goes for!! I like sportsters but that seems a way bit high.

Comment

Maybe the seller is shaming her in a peculiar way? a recent break-up that coincides with the sale of the bike? if so, I'm afraid we are "enabling" them .

Whatever, I don't think I'd look as good as her in my underwear. paraphrased: "Let them who are without pimple cast the first stone"

Comment

Originally posted by alke46 View Post
                  Just threw up a little in my mouth.
                  You never been single in a bar at closing time?

Originally posted by bobgroger View Post
                  Ya know, after a few beers she is kind of attractive
                  There you go. And, she's got a tattoo! Go figure.

Originally posted by Boriqua View Post
                  Yea .. people who look like they just finished their meth breakfast dont appeal to me but ..

On to motorcycles .. is that really what a 19 yr old sportster goes for!! I like sportsters but that seems a way bit high.
                  Woman is included. (Meth is extra).
                  1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Look at this beauty!

https://rochester.craigslist.org/mcy/d/rochester-custom-bobber/6816516430.html

Comment

I've never seen a barn door doorstop used as a motorcycle seat before. LOL
                      All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

"Fires right up"
                        i bet it does with those headers...man, is this the worst I've seen? I wonder does it melt itself a hole into the asphalt or just make it smoke?

Comment

That's an awfully big oil leak...
                          '83 GS 1100T
                          The Jet

sigpic
                          '95 GSXR 750w
                          The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Not a GS but I couldn’t not post this. And yes it’s up currently.

Last edited by cloudbreakmd; 04-19-2019, 04:48 PM.
                            2010 Honda VFR1200F
                            1983 Suzuki GS750T (sold)
                            Being Revisited
                            1981 Honda CM400T
                            http://www.bikepics.com/members/cloudbreakmd/

Comment

Wow, what creative writing. He used to dream of being a journalist, now he are one.
                              Larry

'79 GS 1000E
                              '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
                              '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
                              '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
                              '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend.

Comment

Here's a Plaid SRAD, gotta have!!!

I dunno what kinda people live in Oceanside Cal. Pricey paint job here, but plaid???

1999 Suzuki GSXR 600 SRAD with custom paint. This is not a wrap. 22ct gold leaf Burberry emblem on seat cowl

"Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                                1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                                1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                                1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Working...
                                X