Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craigslist "funnies"

Someone make this a STICKY!

I see alot of CL posts and laffs. Lets make a Stucky thread where you can place all your craigslist pet peeves!

Check this guy out

It can't be a sticky, the ads expire.
    Thankfully.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

It can still be a sticky...

I did it in another forum and it has been a hot topic for 2 years and goin strong.... its good for a laugh

Comment

I admit I did a lot of illegal ingestion in the 70's and into the 90's.
        But I never thought of anything like this Yamaha.........
        Oh my...

To many Transformer movies? or what?
        Keith
        -------------------------------------------
        1980 GS1000S, blue and white
        2015Triumph Trophy SE

Ever notice you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist office?

Comment

Originally posted by KGB View Post
          I admit I did a lot of illegal ingestion in the 70's and into the 90's.
          But I never thought of anything like this Yamaha.........
          Oh my...

To many Transformer movies? or what?
          bwahahahahahaha

Comment

want to sticky it then repost the ads here not just the link, and if really want to make them last save the pics to photobucket to link as well.

As said already though having a bunch of threads isnt that big a deal and we don't really need to make them last to long...

Comment

This one takes the cake in my book. fugly...
              De-stinking Penelope http://thegsresources.com/_forum/sho...d.php?t=179245

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...35#post1625535

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                It can't be a sticky, the ads expire.
                Thankfully.
                http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/1735187044.html

Alright, that's it. Thread's over. Nothing can top that!!

Comment

Looks like an anemic Praying Mantis.

Comment

Originally posted by crapwacker View Post
                    Looks like an anemic Praying Mantis.
                    High five on that!! I was thinking the EXACT same thing... Someone feed that poor bug!! LOL

The first one though, the 850, its not my thing, but it LOOKS like at least a halfway decent attempt...

Comment

Originally posted by TheCafeKid View Post
                      High five on that!! I was thinking the EXACT same thing... Someone feed that poor bug!! LOL

The first one though, the 850, its not my thing, but it LOOKS like at least a halfway decent attempt...
                      Street fight-I think a Mantis would take it down. The 850 might have gotten by with it's rear suspension intact.

Comment

The bumblebee

Check out this one

Comment

No picture, but the text probably describes the condition (of the owner) pretty accurately:

(Here it is, to save you a click):

up 4sale a 1981 suzuki gs550 bike runs but need wire hornest ree wired new card lots of parts lights rims tires rotors gas tank all u need is the wire hornest put bak on make me a offer 4 everything are watever u want call 7406807777 ask for von or ron will consider trades 2

Comment

Originally posted by db4570 View Post
                            No picture, but the text probably describes the condition (of the owner) pretty accurately:

(Here it is, to save you a click):

up 4sale a 1981 suzuki gs550 bike runs but need wire hornest ree wired new card lots of parts lights rims tires rotors gas tank all u need is the wire hornest put bak on make me a offer 4 everything are watever u want call 7406807777 ask for von or ron will consider trades 2

What is hornest supposed to mean? Is that supposed to be honest? Hornets? There's a hornets nest on his bike? No thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Theo View Post
                              What is hornest supposed to mean? Is that supposed to be honest? Hornets? There's a hornets nest on his bike? No thank you.
                              Remove about 5 of your teeth, put 2 ounces of tobacco in your mouth, then read that word out loud. I believe it will sound closer to 'harness'.

Comment

Working...
                              X