Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
      Holy moly! That sh** is funny!
      Thanks Trevor.
      Ryan

1979 GS850G - currently undergoing a major overhaul
      1986 GSX-R750 - I'm figuring it out

Comment

Facebook marketplace description: Was running. Needs carb cleaned.

81 GS650GL

Comment

ah, those magic words "Was running. Needs carb cleaned." I just wish for one more word and maybe an ellipsis "Was running. Needs carb cleaned and ..."

Comment

How about "Was running when originally manufactured..........."
            sigpic
            '77 GS550B
            '78 GS550C

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
              I have a craving for a Big Mac

$20K?, uh NO! $2K, nope! $200, let me think about it. ehe
              All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by xkaes View Post
                How about "Was running when originally manufactured..........."
                "Was running." Every bike was running.

I could not tell that it is a Kawasaki. I still can't discern how many cylinders or cc's it has.

The poster child for neglected motorcycles. "Please...this winter, you can symbolically adopt a motorcycle. Time is running out."
                1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post

The poster child for neglected motorcycles. "Please...this winter, you can symbolically adopt a motorcycle. Time is running out."
                  LOL. Nice one. fifteen blanks
                  ---- Dave
                  79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
                  80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
                  79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
                  92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
                    $20K?, uh NO! $2K, nope! $200, let me think about it. ehe
                    Look closer, that's the rare limited edition with the updraught carbs........
                    97 R1100R
                    Previous
                    80 GS850G, 79 Z400B, 85 R100RT, 80 Z650D, 76 CB200

Comment

Originally posted by Brendan W View Post
                      Look closer, that's the rare limited edition with the updraught carbs........
                      But what is (was) it? KZ440? 650?
                      1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

KZ650 by looking at the engine

Comment

I can absolutely guarantee it "might be" a KZ650.
                          1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Touring bike https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/m...475491539.html

1983 suzuki gs1100e touring - $2,000 (Wayne)

‹image 1 of 6›
                            82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
                            80 gs1000s

Comment

Certainly not what we would expect. These days, Missing the train light won't be good.
                              1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

1. Carbs need fine tuning
                                2. Needs 'minor' work
                                I'll venture it is not running well now. Not by a long shot. And just to seal the deal...
                                3. No title!

It's the much-desired 11E "touring model." I'll guess the monetary value of that ancient Windjammer (SS?) is one tenth the value of the proper 'train' headlight that should be there. Did I say "one tenth"? Make that 1%.

It looks like an 'outdoor' bike. If I were a capable mechanic, and saw that it started, I might go as high as 1G. IF it has a title.

Comment

Working...
                                X