Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris View Post
    The bike isn't much but I like the accessories...
    I prefer my thighs without dimples

Comment

looks like he grabbed the seat off his old weight bench

Comment

"will grab attention" ya.. but is that always a good thing? stop being an attention whore and go f'in RIDE somewhere you twatwaffle!

Comment

Things I have noticed from this thread...

I have noticed a pattern on the ads for these "customized" gems. Nearly all of the following rules apply to these CL ads:

a. It seems punctuation is completely unnecessary in the ad.
          b. Silly things like engine displacement or mileage are not important to sell
          the bike.
          c. The bike must be mentioned as a "head turner".
          d. Using a hacksaw requires labor, so that labor cost is included with
          price of the bike. That is why these "bobbers" cost more than what
          the bike is worth completely stock.
          e. Flat black paint makes the bike "cooler"
          f. Any rear suspension, though safer and far more comfortable, will
          will actually make the bike less desirable, so it must be removed.

Comment

Originally posted by toejams1 View Post
            a. It seems punctuation is completely unnecessary in the ad.
            it seems that spelling and puncuation are completly lost concepts in general the more popular the internet becomes.

there are people on facebook that have husbents, spent a hundret dollars. have no ideal why, can't deside on things, like to rost marsmollows, gets bussy clening, and have no idea the difference between your you're or to, too, and two, much less wright write or right.

that is all within 3 days of posts on my wife's friends on her facebook account.

Comment

sp?

If you ever need a "helment" you can buy one on craigslist in the motorcycle section. Sometimes the seller is motivated - you can tell because they say "must sale".

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                I think the pictures were more of her than the bike.
                Thank goodness
                sigpic Too old, too many bikes, too many cars, too many things

Comment

Originally posted by seuadr View Post
                  twatwaffle!
                  Holy crap we have a winner!! Or a new prize to be offered to the lousiest Craigslist Abort-a-bike of the week!!

Comment

Originally posted by crapwacker View Post
                    Holy crap we have a winner!! Or a new prize to be offered to the lousiest Craigslist Abort-a-bike of the week!!
                    What? couldnt be, that frame is worth $1,000 alone!!
                    Seriously thats got to be one of or the worst I have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by tx2000bob View Post
                      If you ever need a "helment" you can buy one on craigslist in the motorcycle section. Sometimes the seller is motivated - you can tell because they say "must sale".
                      "My lost is your gain" is very popular.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by seuadr View Post
                        it seems that spelling and puncuation are completly lost concepts in general the more popular the internet becomes.

there are people on facebook that have husbents, spent a hundret dollars. have no ideal why, can't deside on things, like to rost marsmollows, gets bussy clening, and have no idea the difference between your you're or to, too, and two, much less wright write or right.

that is all within 3 days of posts on my wife's friends on her facebook account.

Yep, I see this all the time and it drives me crazy. I'm not saying I always speak perfect grammar or never make a spelling mistake, but I do make an effort to not sound like a complete buffoon.

By the way, "twatwaffle" is a great word, and I may have to steal that from you.

Comment

has front fering makes it look like a crotsh rocket

Comment

http://mansfield.craigslist.org/mcy/1715913090.html

serious inquieres only

Comment

http://mansfield.craigslist.org/mcy/1715913090.html
                              is it me or does the right side of the tank look like it's been crunched?

Comment

78 750

Yup. It's a jewel of an ad. There's the classic absence of punctuation, "crotsh", and "inquieres". BTW, the bike may not be a '78.....it has a '77 cluster.

Comment

Working...
                                X