Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
    These pictures sure make me want to go see the bikes. No editing done to them on my part to fix them up
    At least the price is right. $300-$500 for running bikes? lulz
    Might be worth a peek.

Awful pics, but you never know...

Comment

The picture was hard to see in the original ad but better here; interesting custom:

Custom Scooter - Rally Bike 150cc - $550 (Springboro)

Custom GY6 scooter with 150cc engine. Runs great, Great custom bike - ride it as-is or make it your own. Title in hand. Make an offer, may consider the right trade.
      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

,2007 nanja 650r - $2400 (Lafayette )

Its got 12k males. On it new tires brake and muck more.

Males and muck together...wow

Comment

Well they didn't use bad ass

Buy & sell your used stuff for free in undefined. Your local, family-friendly online classifieds site for cars, furniture, jobs, real estate & more

Buy & sell your used stuff for free in undefined. Your local, family-friendly online classifieds site for cars, furniture, jobs, real estate & more

40k, runs and rides great. Very fast bike.
          But GD that's ugly IMHO.

Comment

Cinci rant

What a rant... and he's trying to sell the bike.

link: http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/4169864862.html

here's the copy:

Let me start off by saying that if you are looking for something to fill that void in your heart, this is it. If you like chopping down trees for pleasure, living off the land, feeling the warmth of gutting a deer, wearing beards, and reading your Bible, you have come to the right place. If you stand true as a man. Continue reading. If you have thin skin, stop reading.
            Now let me get to the meat and potatoes of this. I'm not going to jump around anything like those other liberal scammers might with their dealership "sales". I'm not going to ask you to send a check and I'll ship you this bike.. Straight up honesty.
            This bike is 919cc's of pure power. If you want a starter bike, grab your hand bag and drive a Vespa. It is six speeds of gut wrenching power.. Similar to the feeling of starting your chainsaw, dragging your camaro, or shooting that brand new AR-15 you bought. This beaut will pop a wheelie in every gear if you treat her well. V6 madness. If you don't know how to ride a bike, don't expect to come here and test drive her. If you stall her out, I will personally have the pleasure of slapping you in the face. She's been well maintained and doesn't need anyone to treat her like crap.
            Now let's get to the details... Brand new black cherry metallic paint. Prettier than your wife's face as you wake up in the morning. Dual chrome exhaust. Sounds more beautiful than your own mothers bedtime songs as a child. There are some scratches on the muffler from the previous owner (who got slapped from dropping this beaut). Nothing major. Fender eliminator with led turn signals and brake light. Everyone likes the look of a nice behind and this is one great one. This bike is a naked version of the Cbr. That's right... Pretty great huh? Who really can call themselves a man if you can't see the engine of that monster? 18xxx miles on this one. I have enjoyed my time of open road, the smells of country air, fresh cut grass, horse farms, and sights and smells of farms and mountain air.
            There are no issues with this bike except for one... You aren't on it! What will happen if I purchase this bike and what are the qualifications of owning it? I'm sure that is what you are asking. I will be happy to tell you:
            1. You are a real man
            2. You will grow chest hair
            3. Beard-mandatory
            4. Wood carving skills improve
            5. Your wife will clean and not nag
            6. Your wife will take out the trash
            7. Your dog will obey your every word
            8. You will get a promotion
            9. Your debts will disappear
            10. You will hate cats
            11. You will enjoy the open road
            12. You will laugh at the other men on the 600 ricers with whistles for exhaust
            13. You will woo all women effortlessly
            14. You will enjoy red meat
            15. The Dos Equis man will look up to YOU
            16. Chuck Norris.
            17. John McCain
            18. Steaks for dinner.
            19. Winning the Lottery.
            20. Women on the side.
            21. Wrestling with bear
            22. Building **** out of stone.
            23. Riding Lawn Mower.
            24. Bon Fires in cul-de-sac.
            25. Bar Fights.
            26. Wife picks you up from The gun range.
            27. Craftsman Tools.
            28. Jay Bisset.
            29. Welding stuff.
            30. Digging holes.
            31. Huge Piece of meat.
            32. Beef jerky
            33. Fishing with your bear hands (yea I'm spelling that right. You better have manly hands)

Pretty life changing huh?
            Now for the price. I'm sitting at 3000 Obo. What does Obo mean? I'm glad you asked. Obo does not mean I want to trade for your ricer. It does not mean I want your fireworks or hot water heater. It does not mean I want your Prius with Obama sticker on the back. It does not mean it doesn't mean in want your hippy "vintage" vehicle. I may be open to trades for a cruiser. Or even a decent car that MUST BE MANUAL. If you drive an automatic, you shouldn't have made it this far in the post. Give me a call or shoot me a text and I can send more pictures or even a video of this fuel injected cat purring. Now if you drop your spatula from that grill session on your charcoal grill (propane users need to grow a pair), we can work something out. Stop wearing your high heals and grab some boots and head over. Thanks for the interest. And God bless America

513-763-0520

Tags: USA, patriotism, God-Fearing American, Harley, Suzuki, Honda, Kawasaki, Manly, cbr, gsxr (that's cute..), ninja (anime fan huh?), shadow, cruiser, crotch rocket, sport bike, trade,

Comment

...Yes, it disqualifies more than 3/4 of the human population and 85% of apes and chimpanzees too.
              And he/she/it doesn't know that fuel-injectors are for poofters (".. I can send more pictures or even a video of this fuel injected cat purring".)

Comment

Ya know, I like my 919, so does Wizard. 3K is about right for it.
                V
                Gustov
                80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
                81 GS 1000 G
                79 GS 850 G
                81 GS 850 L
                83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
                80 GS 550 L
                86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
                2002 Honda 919
                2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

Originally posted by winfield View Post
                  What a rant... and he's trying to sell the bike.

link: http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/4169864862.html
                  That's pretty awesome. lol

Comment

Oh man, this poor bike is ugly as heck.

[]

Comment

Home built...incase you didn't know.

This one is listed as home built. I would have never figured. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-CB-750...aad22d&vxp=mtr

Comment

Originally posted by cdnoel View Post
                        This one is listed as home built. I would have never figured. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-CB-750...aad22d&vxp=mtr
                        It sort of reminds me of the guy who painstakingly hand painted 20 dollar bills that were able to be used as currency...and used them for currency instead of selling them as works of art. So much talent misdirected.
                        82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
                        80 gs1000s

Comment

Really, I would have thought it was a commercial product

Comment

Seriously??
                            sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                            1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                            2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

"He thought he had it all."
                              And, a 1903 #001 is less rent than a 2000 Softail? C'mon Parker Bros.

'80 GS1000ST
                              '92 ZX-11
                              Past rides: '79 GS1000SN, '84 GPZ900R

http://totalrider.com/

Comment

OK - let's make it a contest for all the gearheads:

What was the donor vehicle for the pre-rusted front end assembly?

Comment

Working...
                                X