Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Other than the hard tail and a complete lack of lights at the rear, that one is not really all that bad.

The asking price of $1650 is not as outrageous as some, either.

With a set of shocks and a front fender, it actually wouldent be that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by 850GT_Rider View Post
      I know, it's only an "L"...... but still - gotta have more respect than to leave it out in the snow and cold
      His snow and cold is someone else's gain. I'd give him the $250 if he was within about 200 miles of me, then finish putting it right and sell it for a grand in the spring.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        Other than the hard tail and a complete lack of lights at the rear, that one is not really all that bad.

The asking price of $1650 is not as outrageous as some, either.

To be honest, I kinda like the pipes. I wondered if the primary lengths are tuned for the engine or for appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory View Post
          Probably is just stuck in gear.
          With our temperatures right now, that wouldn't surprise me at all.

Originally posted by Griffyn View Post
          His snow and cold is someone else's gain. I'd give him the $250 if he was within about 200 miles of me, then finish putting it right and sell it for a grand in the spring.
          If I didn't already have too many irons in the fire, I'd do exactly that. He's only about an hour from me. Just NO time and no place to put it in the meantime.

I also can't tell if that's a humongous dent or not on top of the tank...

Comment

Lil' Red Wagon

Comment

If I had $400 lying around collecting dust this would be mine! You can't build it for that.

Comment

That's pretty nice actually...I could have a lot of fun with it
                Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                  That's pretty nice actually...I could have a lot of fun with it

Now that they will not allow drones to deliver beer I see some possibilities!

Comment

Motorized wagon - $400
                    Motorized wagon 50cc semi auto cool ride I built. Trades or cash text 401 five 8 0 zero205

sigpic
                    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                    Family Portrait
                    Siblings and Spouses
                    Mom's first ride
                    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Kitana

Just saw this, anyone interested in a little used Suzuki Kitana, here is your chance lol.

sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                      1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                      2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbill5491 View Post
                        Just saw this, anyone interested in a little used Suzuki Kitana, here is your chance lol.

http://lascruces.en.craigslist.org/mcy/4313194700.html
                        He paid $12,000 fir it?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by megatwin View Post
                          He paid $12,000 fir it?!?!?!
                          It is a SCAM. That ad is from the Deming, New Mexico list and is also listed word for word in the local Tampa listing.
                          All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
                            It is a SCAM. That ad is from the Deming, New Mexico list and is also listed word for word in the local Tampa listing.
                            Hmmm, Deming is just west of me about 50 miles, maybe I should call him out on this asking to see the bike lol.
                            sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                            1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                            2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbill5491 View Post
                              Hmmm, Deming is just west of me about 50 miles, maybe I should call him out on this asking to see the bike lol.
                              Usually when they do that, there are multiple ads around the country. No telling where the bike is or if there really is one.
                              All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Hmm.... I guess if you collect helmets.....

Collectors Item - $795 (Kits)

Vintage motorcycle racing helmet. Won the Grand Prix at Mosport in '79. Set the track record at Wasaga Beach same year. Small crack on left side.
                                Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X